• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

levelplane

Neo Member
Hello PokeGaf! in celebration of my new new 3DS I come bearing gifts:

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

this time I'm going to do something different: all you have to do is guess my favorite pokemon, just quote me with what you think is my favorite pokemon; basically pick a number between 1-721 I will leave the guessing up for 24 hours and who ever correctly guesses it or those who come the closest will recieve a code, 16 codes are up for grabs!!!

1) NOTE: THESE ARE NA CODES
2) all who participate only get one pick
3) those who have gotten pokemon Codes from me before are disqualified
4) I want people who enter NOT TO HAVE A MEW, want to give them out to those who really need it

GOOD LUCK to all who enter, hell you might get a code if 16 or less decide to enter.

Mew, without a doubt. Look at them codes.

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

this time I'm going to do something different: all you have to do is guess my favorite pokemon, just quote me with what you think is my favorite pokemon; basically pick a number between 1-721 I will leave the guessing up for 24 hours and who ever correctly guesses it or those who come the closest will recieve a code, 16 codes are up for grabs!!!

4) I want people who enter NOT TO HAVE A MEW, want to give them out to those who really need it

GOOD LUCK to all who enter, hell you might get a code if 16 or less decide to enter.

#373-Salamence

Jmac71

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Thanks for doing this!

Wanderer5

Welp I just keep in mind to get these gamestop codes early in the run for the other ones on the list.

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

386 Deoxys I suppose.:p

Someone else got the code for me and I they somehow ended up with two Mew codes. I only have Pokemon X, can I use them both in one game or not? Don't wanna try it until I'm sure. If not I guess I'll give it away on here, unless I get Omega Ruby in time...

Edit: Damn at all the Mew codes!

theexxs

Neo Member
Someone else got the code for me and I they somehow ended up with two Mew codes. I only have Pokemon X, can I use them both in one game or not? Don't wanna try it until I'm sure. If not I guess I'll give it away on here, unless I get Omega Ruby in time...

Edit: Damn at all the Mew codes!
Only one code per game /:

Sagitario

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

006 - Charizard

Pingween

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

I'll go with Cyndaquil

Gengahrrr

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

I'm going with #9 Blastoise.

reypol6

Neo Member

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

I'll go with #25

dorkkaos

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

I will guess #151, mew! Thanks for doing this!

hitmon

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

I'm going with #23 and your favorite pokemon is Mew. Thanks in advance.

b3b0p

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

151, Mew

Sol1dus

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

#100 Voltorb

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Gengar #94!

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

#153 Bayleef.

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Farfetch'd - #083

He has to be your favorite Pokémon, because he's the best Pokémon there is, and I really want a Mew!

RomanceDawn

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

#2 Ivysaur

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

#006 - Chawizard

My GameStop ran out of cards in 2 days. -_-

Gabeking

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Going with Alakazam here

Some interesting choices :)

Shame that some ran out, both my local GameStops got hundreds; one got another stack of cards this week, they were going to give me more but I though it would be too much. Might go on the 28 to see if they have some more; they're suppose to stop giving them out on 28 but I don't think they have to ship them back to Nintendo/Gamstop warehouse

GONE. will try and make it to gamestop tomorrow at lunch then for the people i couldnt help.

Tomorrow's the last day to redeem the codes? I've got one spare NA Mew code from gamestop. First person to PM me gets it in about an hour or two. Thanks.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If anyone has a spare code, I'd greatly appreciate it <3 (US here if that makes a difference)

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

054 - Psyduck oh someone already guessed that

677 - Espurr

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

196 - Espeon !

006 - Charizard

Boss Man

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

330-flygon

VARIA

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

#144 Articuno

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Eevee

Posting as a last call to all who want to participate, ends at 7:16 est all post after that will not count and edits to those who have already posted will not count as well(meaning your original post/choice will count)

I'm currently away from home so will announce the winners about 9:30-10:00 est

If I'm messing up time zones I live northeastern US so it will be 7:16 in 19 minutes here

Xiul

Cb2t3ZgW4AElHcW.jpg

Ok, Lugia

Meeps

You know you guys can just call Nintendo customer service and they'll give you a code? (People who need a US one.) They "restocked" on Mew a few hours ago. Just don't be a jerk and ask for multiples! :(

Wanderer5

You know you guys can just call Nintendo customer service and they'll give you a code? (People who need a US one.) They "restocked" on Mew a few hours ago. Just don't be a jerk and ask for multiples! :(

Does that really work? What would you say?

Meeps

Does that really work? What would you say?

You can say that your local GameStops ran out or that you don't have a GameStop within a reasonable distance from you. The wait time just might be a little long since everyone is calling for one right now, lol.

levelplane

Neo Member

I actually called a few days ago. Support person asked if I wanted the code via email or through the phone, I said email.

10 mins later I got the Nintendo satisfaction survey email.
I never received the code email. Haha.

Now when I call, it's too busy and I'm really busy with midterms.

Wanderer5

You can say that your local GameStops ran out or that you don't have a GameStop within a reasonable distance from you. The wait time just might be a little long since everyone is calling for one right now, lol.

Blah just miss them. Hope it can work tomorrow morning.:/

Top Bottom