• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mythical Pokemon being distributed throughout 2016

Shizuka

Can someone get me a spare Mew if you're going to Gamestop? There are no GameStops in my country and Mew is one of my favorite Pokemons ever.

Real Hero

If anyone could get me a code from Game I'd really appreciate it. I don't have much to offer as I've just started playing Omega Ruby

Skii

I'd love a European code as well if there are any spare going.

If I do manage to get one, I'm happy to clone it and give out as many as possible to those that aren't able to get a code like myself.

blamite

Ahhhhhh I'm not gonna be able to get to a GameStop in the next few days I think... If anyone would like to send me a code... I'd really appreciate it...!

Got my code and a plush earlier today. I'm a sucker for exclusive/thematically appropriate moves so my Mew is rocking Psychic/Metronome/Tranform/Roost, IDGAF

Bowlie

Banned
For those who don't live in the US or any of the countries (like me), there are kind people giving codes on reddit, you just gotta be fast. That's how I got mine.

Heeeeeeeey I dunno if this has been asked, but is the Mew (or will any of these) be shiny locked?

I didn't know if some distributed Pokemon were ever allowed to be shiny.

Lunar FC

Aw I thought these were all just going to be dlc downloads. I haven't been to a gamestop in 5 years and Mew isn't enough to change that. :/

mitchlol

WOOO secured 2 codes from my local EB games (Aus) added them to Pokemon X and Omega Ruby dex, honestly I've waited 14+ years for a Mew since I missed out back in the Red/Blue days.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So what do you do once you walk into gamestop, does my pokemon X automatically download it? do I have to start the game?

MisterHero

oh god

This is pulling me back into Pokémon. Which of X, Y, OR, or AS should I get? All of them? That way I can have 4 Mews!

:(

fernoca

Ugh, I hate that you have to go to gamestop to get these things. Why is it even a thing in this day and age.
Because it is supposed to drive retail sales, (like preorder extras).

Hence why the 20th anniversary plushies also launched today.

Lebon14

F*ing maintenance. When I got somebody that got me two codes for each of my games. FFS, Pokemon Company. Launch something then sorry guys we have maintenance same day as launch.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

It's not even during the night... during the evening!

wiibomb

No one tried to ask for 2 codes yet? To help some gaffers here, specially those who like hundreds of thousands of kilometers away from a gamestop

gblues

Banned
For my fellow PDXers, apparently neither Lloyd Center nor Pioneer Place got any Mew codes today. Apparently Washington Square did if you can get out there easily.

entremet

I have an extra Mew code. North America.

I will only give it away to someone who has no shot of visiting a GameStop at all.

Honors system as well. I'm not gonna search post histories. Just be sincere and tell me your story.

I'll try to get more this week. I'm in NYC so I can visit multiple GameStops since we have tons here.

No PMs. Just reply to my post and I'll pick someone.

So before i do my code, (well i cant because the maintenance) but am i able to save before talking to the PC lady so i can get whatever nature I want and better EV or is it an only one time thing where i cant turn my game on and off until i get what i want?

OmegaX

I will only give it away to someone who has no shot of visiting a GameStop at all.

Honors system as well. I'm not gonna search post histories. Just be sincere and tell me your story.

I'll try to get more this week. I'm in NYC so I can visit multiple GameStops since we have tons here.

I'm from Peru so no Gamestop here. My only shot is paying for one on ebay.

wiibomb

I'm from latin america, here I was hoping I could get one from one retailer, but recently it was confirmed that those codes will only be distributed in North America, so right now I do not have any other meaning to get one. I would dearly appreciate one.

Top Bottom