• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai to host a Pre-TGS Press Event in Tokyo on Oct 7th 11:00AM!

Rpgmonkey

AAK said:
It seems like something dedicated to new announcements. So I guess T6 won't be there... Let's instead just enjoy Namco's new wall combo system:

11_tot2233.gif

Just noticed one half wasn't from the game. :lol

Almost thought T6 had a figure skater as one of the characters.

Firestorm

I didn't realize there were so many people waiting for Tales of Vesperia on PS3. The 360 is $199 people. If you want Vesperia, I'm assuming you like jRPGs... so a 360 is probably a good purchase anyway.

Firestorm said:
I didn't realize there were so many people waiting for Tales of Vesperia on PS3. The 360 is $199 people. If you want Vesperia, I'm assuming you like jRPGs... so a 360 is probably a good purchase anyway.

i have a 360 and i didn't buy TOV. i just want a new one to be announced :lol

Morph-0

Rpgmonkey said:
Just noticed one half wasn't from the game. :lol

Almost thought T6 had a figure skater as one of the characters.

:lol man that is quality :D - Tekken The King of Samba tournament 6 strange thing is it sums a number of characters in the game perfectly

Replicant

Vesperia for PS3 please and some more RPGs.

Rolling Thunder will be good as well.

Not really crazy about Tekken but Tekken PS3 would be nifty as well.

Last but not least, where's Noby Noby Boy?

lupinko

Firestorm said:

Maybe people just want to spend that $199 on something other than another console?

Replicant said:
Vesperia for PS3 please and some more RPGs.

Rolling Thunder will be good as well.

Not really crazy about Tekken but Tekken PS3 would be nifty as well.

Last but not least, where's Noby Noby Boy?

that's previously confirmed to be at TGS

Firestorm

lupinko said:
Maybe people just want to spend that $199 on something other than another console?
Well, I'm just saying if people bought PS3s for jRPGs, then maybe they should get the system that actually has them now that it's affordable. Although it is looking up (WKS, Valkyria Chronicles, Last Remnant being multiplatform), the 360 still has twice as many titles.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
wsippel said:
I doubt that there'll be any new Wii games. NBGI just announced three new Wii titles not even a week ago.

Agree. Maybe Tales will be unveiled (though I still think December is more likely).

Kyoufu

Jonnyram said:
I'd rather they switch up the handling a little and make a new game.
Also, you do know that the previous PSP games had ad-hoc, right?

Were they 2 or 4 player? None of my friends had a PSP back when I played it.

Hunahan

Banned
So I take it no one's liveblogging this or anything similar?

Countdown seems kind of irrelevant if we're not going to get news on-the-fly anyways....

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Watch, they will do something like make a KOS-MOS action game with Waggle Action.

Then this forum will melt because of all the high expectations :lol

wsippel

Banned
Emotions said:
Sword of Legendia
Yes, would be interesting. Announced more than two years ago and supposedly still in the works. Too much development time for a Dragon Quest Swords clone I think (hope)...

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Firestorm said:
In other Bandai Namco news, the first episode of Tales of the Abyss has been fansubbed in beautiful 720p.

They should be proud because this is the first game to anime transition that DIDN'T suck ass.

gkryhewy

Firestorm said:
Well, I'm just saying if people bought PS3s for jRPGs, then maybe they should get the system that actually has them now that it's affordable. Although it is looking up (WKS, Valkyria Chronicles, Last Remnant being multiplatform), the 360 still has at least four times as many titles.

fixed.

but [shane]ten B titles equal one A title[/shane]

Firestorm

I really dislike how Shane seems to think all jRPGs that aren't Final Fantasy are B titles. Every jRPG waits for FF and copies it? I'm not seeing much copying of FFXII.

Top Bottom