• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K6 Season 2 Thread (360)

Fifty

Konex, you should get people to post in here confirming that they're ready to go before this thing gets started, I hope no one has forgotten about this but you never know at this time of the year.

With that said.....People....seriously...who wants Jalen Rose!? Think of it this way. The only way I will use the Raptors is if I know he's being traded before the league starts, and if I use the Raptors, your odds of winning are very high. Therefore, trading for Rose increases your chances to win in more ways than one!

rose2_020221.jpg

This could be your future, DM!

Cloudy

Banned
Dsal said:
If you're within driving distance to one of their distribution centers you can pick it up there.

Yah, that's what I had them do but it won't be there till Saturday. Man, I'm fed up :lol

DMczaf

I say FMT and Fifty should be co-commishes for the NBA2K6 league. Sorry Konex, but only like 2% of your leagues ever have at least 1 successful season. FMT and Fifty ran an awesome Madden league that would have easily been still going strong if it wasnt for 360's launch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
I say FMT and Fifty should be co-commishes for the NBA2K6 league. Sorry Konex, but only like 2% of your leagues ever have at least 1 successful season. FMT and Fifty ran an awesome Madden league that would have easily been still going strong if it wasnt for 360's launch.

I agree 100%,sorry kobex :(

Cloudy

Banned
DMczaf said:

Hmm, the only problem we've had with leagues I ran was EA guys ditching when they found "flaws" with the games. Don't blame me for that....

Fifty

Yes but isn't that the only non 2K league you've played in? I'm not defensive because I don't feel guilty....Ramirez is our #1 quitter, but if you're saying "EA" people have quit leagues, you as a "2K" player are 1/1 in quitting those leagues :p

Cloudy

Banned
Regardless, I've only done it once and it was with 3 or so games to go in the season. Folks criticizing me as a bad admin have done it multiple times right in the middle of the season :p

If Live and Madden weren't utter shit, I'd be wary of any EA fans being admins of a 2K league cos it never ended well in the past. There's no other options this season so it's all good :lol

Top Bottom