• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Champion Kyrie Irving is a flat Earth truther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisty

Fucking Annunaki-worshipping liberals trying to cover up the truth, they want us to think it's a sphere so they can continue to put contaminated stem cells in our Pepsi-cola

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
It's a sound stage in Hollywood. Kubrick is still alive and he directs all "transmissions" from Mars.

No you misunderstand. Kubrick is actually on Mars directing all the stuff we see firsthand as to cut out the evidence of aliens. The poor rover has its lens taped open while moonlight sonata plays.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
No you misunderstand. Kubrick is actually on Mars directing all the stuff we see firsthand as to cut out the evidence of aliens. The poor rover has its lens taped open while moonlight sonata plays.

Listen idk who your source is but I've done thousands of hours of independent research. I'm in contact with some significant higher ups, part of a secret society that is actually running this "earth" people know. You're being brainwashed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is somehow worse than that Rams guy on Hard Knocks talking about how dinosaurs were fake.

Lkr

You guys can bag on kyrie all you want but at the end of the day he's rich and you all have to go back to your shitty lives.

Wait wrong Cleveland NBA champ

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
He was clearly taking the piss. People are going to report it like he was serious?

It's perfectly simple. Wealth allows people to create their own reality where they feel safe and secure. Where as the rest of us have no choice but to deal with actual reality because it's constantly biting you in the ass!
Wealth does not make you smarter. It can, however, make you immune to reality. I mean look at The Cunt? (That's Trump, by the way).

Ogodei

Maybe it's some sort of cult to cover for something else it's adherents are up to. Many conspiracies at least have a semblance of viability to them: Chemtrails, ancient aliens, the Moon Landing hoax, 9/11 or Sandy Hook truthing (as horrible as they are), or Holocaust denial (on a whole other level of awful). In all cases the arguments are stupid, but the narrative is coherent and holds up to at least a tiny bit of scrutiny.

You only have to go up a tall hill to see that flat-earthing is bullshit, and there's nothing to gain from adhering to it (unlike some of the scummier conspiracies designed to push a political agenda, like Sandy Hook, 9/11, and the Holocaust). So why?

I wonder who convinced him that the earth is flat. I mean, it's not like someone just wakes up one day and decides that globes are a bunch of bullshit. He had to have been influenced into believing this.

You guys can bag on kyrie all you want but at the end of the day he's rich and you all have to go back to your shitty lives.

Wait wrong Cleveland NBA champ

He saved them with that three anyway. He's the real champ in Cle. Got that Kobe mentality.

Button

Banned
According to a friend of mine the Earth is actually flat. It is constantly accelerating upwards at a rate of 9.81 m/s^2 and we experience this as "gravity". The accelerating Earth avoids exceeding the speed of light, because the speed of light is fake.

I don't remember more of the #facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom