• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBC's Community Official Thread - the next Arrested Development/Office/30 Rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Lone_Prodigy said:
Of course Pierce stole it from somewhere. Haven't you heard the Greendale song?
lol, when you put it that way...

meme redeemed.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Costanza said:
tumblr_l31wfaKCm81qarumno1_400.jpg

What is, where, wha?

noisome07

Banned
he honestly thinks it was someone on GAF? :lol

sure, maybe a lurker but no one that posts in this thread. it was most likely one of the people that always say "Community is horrible" or "I cant stand all of the community avatars"

but seriously, why the hell would it be one of us?

snesfreak

Banned
noisome07 said:
he honestly thinks it was someone on GAF? :lol

sure, maybe a lurker but no one that posts in this thread. it was most likely one of the people that always say "Community is horrible" or "I cant stand all of the community avatars"

but seriously, why the hell would it be one of us?
Yeah, if anyone on GAF did it, it would likely be one of the Community haters.

vazel

Banned
I'm confused.

Edit: Ok I think I get it now. You people are making fun of him because he keeps trying to talk to those people on twitter and that page is a collection of his tweets.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Who cares? The dude likes to tweet community people. I'm sure he probably tweets a lot of different people.

This isn't that bizarre.

Let's go back to staring at Alison Brie.

big ander

vazel said:
I'm confused.

Edit: Ok I think I get it now. You people are making fun of him because he keeps trying to talk to those people on twitter and that page is a collection of his tweets.
Nah, someone else is making fun of him. We don't know who.

vazel

Banned
Dacvak said:
Who cares? The dude likes to tweet community people. I'm sure he probably tweets a lot of different people.

This isn't that bizarre.

Let's go back to staring at Alison Brie.
Well his tweets to Moretz are a little creepy. She's that cute girl from Kick-Ass. But if she has a twitter I'm sure she gets stuff like that all the time.

Alucrid

Banned
Shit, I have no clue how to fucking read twitter. I know it's been explained, but it generally just looks like a mess to me. The only thing I got from it was that apparently Dan Harmon guy likes Red Dead Redemption, to which I saw "Word."

Shaneus

NeoGAF did get a positive mention, now we know he reads this thread!
tumblr_l33tf6EOZJ1qc6yalo1_500.jpg

:thumbsup:

PS. Can someone give me a rundown of what has (or appears to have) happened?

Alucrid

Banned
vazel said:
What? Am I confused again? I don't use twitter much and like with Alucrid it's annoying for me to read the formatting.

I think he means you saying "She's that cute girl..." I thought you were saying it more as "She's a cute kid", not as in "I think she's hot" which is weird that Constanza's mind would go there...:D

big ander

Shaneus said:
NeoGAF did get a positive mention, now we know he reads this thread!
tumblr_l33tf6EOZJ1qc6yalo1_500.jpg

:thumbsup:

PS. Can someone give me a rundown of what has (or appears to have) happened?
1) A (currently banned for a dumb reason) GAF member, Medalion, has a twitter account. He tweets at a bunch of celebrities, as many people do on Twitter.
2) Some guy with way too much time on his hands creates a Tumblr, a micro-blog, solely to screencap Medalions tweets and post them on his blog.
3) Community-Gaf thinks Guy is dumb.

Shaneus

big ander said:
1) A (currently banned for a dumb reason) GAF member, Medalion, has a twitter account. He tweets at a bunch of celebrities, as many people do on Twitter.
2) Some guy with way too much time on his hands creates a Tumblr, a micro-blog, solely to screencap Medalions tweets and post them on his blog.
3) Community-Gaf thinks Guy is dumb.
Wait, so they're not screencaps of Dan Harmon's Twitter? Then why did he block everyone?

Edit: I think because of that most recent tumblr entry?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Why did I click that stupid fucking link :|

the fuck Medalion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom