• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official "DRIVECLUB" Club & Event Thread

nib95

Banned
You're both in!

1. Liamc723
2. salty_Josh
3. nib95
4. 10101
5. Pankratous

We're looking for 1 more driver, who will it be?

So this is what the British A team looks like.
shades.gif

ruttyboy

Sign me up.

Psn: hydruxxo

So that's hydruxxxxo right? ;-)

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. hydruxo

THE CLUB IS CLOSED.

I'll post the full details for everyone later, but thanks to everyone for joining, should be a good laugh. If you have any suggestions for a club name please suggest it.

Edit: wait, it might not be closed.

nib95

Banned

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. hydruxo

THE CLUB IS CLOSED.

I'll post the full details for everyone later, but thanks to everyone for joining, should be a good laugh. If you have any suggestions for a club name please suggest it.

Is there a character limit?

Kinan

EU - Germany: [GAF / PSN]

Hope I didn't miss someone.
Right now we have 2 complete Germany Clubs, and 2 extra players...

1. ashylarry / Hieronymus14959
2. dakun / Kuntay
3. H4r4kiri / H4r4kiri18
4. weird / NeoRausch
5. Jack cw / JackGCult
6. KeRaSh / KeRaSh
7. Kinan / Kinan
8. MagicShadowZ / MagicShadowZ
9. murgo / murgolicious
10. PodcastFips / gzell60
11. TimboVof / TimboVof
12. TNH853 / TNH47
13. TylerDurden4321 / AvengersAssemble
14. Hagen / Hagen666

So, should we do something until the 8th? Form teams, invite each other on PSN, etc?

So. This thread is making me incredibly hyped for what I have created. Couldn't have done any of this without you guys.

Region: US Central
Team: Guardians of the Track
GAF:
1.TheWorthyEdge

PSN:
1.TheWorthyEdge

I'm in Canada West but I'd be happy to play in your club. Central is only 1 hour ahead of me (mountain)

ashylarry

So, should we do something until the 8th? Form teams, invite each other on PSN, etc?

If everyone's cool with it I would say that the first club contains the people 1 to 6. The second will be then 7 to 12.
As for the two remaining mates we can wait till some other players from Germany or whereever join from the waiting list.

And yeah. Everyone can add anybody :)

gl0w

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. hydruxo

THE CLUB IS CLOSED.

Edit: wait, it might not be closed.

"RUN FOR FUN"
"WILL RUN FOR BEER"

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
So. This thread is making me incredibly hyped for what I have created. Couldn't have done any of this without you guys.

Region: US Central
Team: Guardians of the Track
GAF:
1.TheWorthyEdge
2. Jamesways
3. bananafactory
4. bunta

PSN:
1.TheWorthyEdge
2. Jamesways
3. bananafactory
4. Daraman

MUCH EXCITE!

Yooo

ruttyboy

Assuming those added need to come from the list I could join if you want me?

OK, so hydruxo was on the wrong continent so you're abandoned no more.

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. AbandonedTrolley

Will do the full details post this evening.

Psyclone

EU UK People!

1. Myself
2. Gumball
3. Yaser Tech
4. Theecliff
5. Pankratous
6. Acquiescence
7. mrklaw
8. Hanney
9. Putty
10. JP
11. Gav
12. Savantcore
13. nib95
14. salty_josh
15. arhra
16. Abandoned Trolley
17. Maloney
18. edwardtivrusky
19. Mung
20. Griss
21. Rosur
22. ManThatYouFear
23. ruttyboy
24. khani47
25. Chubby Rain
26. BlindMonkey
27. mekes
28. huffster999
29. Jellzy
30. kevcampbell
31. Vodh
32. dapperbandit
33. Madcat
34. GAMB0
35. ThePeoplesBureau
36. shutts
37. Uncleniccius
38. Souldestroyer Reborn
39. DECOY - LDN
40. Gavarms
41. Lashley
42. 10101
43. Sprecturm128
44. CrazyKyle

So that gives us 7 full teams with 2 people left over.

I don't really know anyone on GAF, so I'm looking for 5 people to be in a team with!

Add me please. For some reason I've been put under US central... Psn: mdaghlas. UK EU

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. AbandonedTrolley

Awesome thanks for that, planning on getting the upgrade version once it's available and will be using the Android app as well.

le-seb

Everyone up to post 363 is in! CONGRATS guys! 81 people until we close registration.
Something looks terribly fucked up with your list, man.
It looks that at least neither requests from posts 362 (Meatyhooks) and 363 (that's mine) were taken into account.

Edit : maybe that's why there are only 298 entries in your mother spreadsheet, too?

JP

EU UK People!
10. JP

So that gives us 7 full teams with 2 people left over.

I don't really know anyone on GAF, so I'm looking for 5 people to be in a team with!
Happy to join any of the UK clubs with space.

hydruxo

Didn't realize ruttyboy's club was EU only, oops!

So if any US East clubs have an opening, let me know. I'm looking to join one :)

GodofWine

Jalopnik.com has an article about the AMG-GT and Im pretty sure the picture of the car they are using is from Driveclub. Just thought Id share...not sure they new that or what.

Something looks terribly fucked up with your list, man.
It looks that at least neither requests from posts 362 (Meatyhooks) and 363 (that's mine) were taken into account.

Edit : maybe that's why there are only 298 entries in your mother spreadsheet, too?

Huh? I'm sorry but I dont know whats wrong.....

ruttyboy

OK, so this motley crew of racers is assembled. Bring on October!

Can you all please check the below is correct, and apologies in advance for getting confused between GAF names and PSN names :)

I'll add you all as friends next time I'm on the PS4, but feel free to send me one if you wish.

We need to decide on a name for ourselves so please have a think. gl0w has already suggested a couple but we'll have to figure out a way to decide between us.

[Division of Club] - EU: UK

[Club Name (whatever you want)] - #DRIVEPUB

[GAF Names of everyone]

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. AbandonedTrolley

[PSN Names of everyone]

1. ruttyboy
2. darklyhale
3. gl0wvalter
4. ClancySolis
5. bos_bos
6. AbandonedTrolley

le-seb

Huh? I'm sorry but I dont know whats wrong.....
Basic maths to begin with: first gaffer entry at line 3, last gaffer entry at line 300 : ( 300 - 3 ) + 1 = 298 gaffer entries, not 300...

And then:
Post 361 = Dr_LucienSanchez => got in at line 219
Post 362 = Meatyhooks => left behind
Post 363 = le-seb => left behind
Post 364 is yours telling we're in
Post 365 is Insane Metal being hyped
Post 366 = Konosuke => got in at line 220

I hereby officially demand reinstatement for me and my fellow gaffer Meatyhooks.
:p

And while being at it, I offer to lead a new group for all the left behinds:

Region: Stateless (but pretend it's EU if we really need one)
Team: And yet they're awesome!

GAF:
1. le-seb

PSN:
1. le-seb

Feel free to join if you don't know who to play with, or think life doesn't stop at your country's borders.
Joining will automatically make you awesome, of course, becoming super handsome/pretty, crazy intelligent (if you fancy using a headset, you'll probably hear some of the finest non/bad English spoken, and you'll understand it), and above all you may become an insanely good driver. Or not. But whatever, it'll be fun there!

Rojo

GAF:
1. le-seb
2.Rojo

PSN:
1. le-seb
2.Rojo-_-

Feel free to join if you don't know who to play with, or think life doesn't stop at your country's borders.
Joining will automatically make you awesome, of course, becoming super handsome/pretty, crazy intelligent (if you fancy using a headset, you'll probably hear some of the finest non/bad English spoken, and you'll understand it), and above all you may become an insanely good driver. Or not. But whatever, it'll be fun there!

Stateless huh, i like it. Sure i'll join your wild card team. US West FYI

Dinjooh

Basic maths to begin with: first gaffer entry at line 3, last gaffer entry at line 300 : ( 300 - 3 ) + 1 = 298 gaffer entries, not 300...

And then:

I hereby officially demand reinstatement for me and my fellow gaffer Meatyhooks.

GAF:
1. le-seb

PSN:
1. le-seb

Best/worst idea for a team ever, i'm in!

GAF:
1. le-seb
2. Rojo
3. Dinjooh

PSN:
1. le-seb
2. Rojo-_-
3. Dinjooh

Konosuke

And then:

GAF:
1. le-seb

PSN:
1. le-seb

Nice idea! I was thinking about it too after seeing that gl0w was already on a club. And there aren't enough Portuguese to do a club so I wanna join this one. Can I? Pretty please? I'll write my name anyway.

GAF:
1. le-seb
2. Rojo
3. Dinjooh
4. Konosuke

PSN:
1. le-seb
2. Rojo-_-
3. Dinjooh
4. Ace_Konosuke

Can I sugest the name Racers Sans Frontières ?

TheCloser

Banned
Here's CanadaGAF Reps (PSN names):

valkillmore (me :D)
TimeEffect
posixvibes
quo
danus
FrankCaron
2scoops
TheCloser
Trace
IceDoesntHelp
Saberus
bananafactory
TheOMan

13 members :/

Honestly, I just thought I'd post this info here. Perhaps these gaffers can quote this post and let us all know what timezone we're in, and then maybe consider our options? Or maybe you guys have other plans for forming a club? I'm down for racing with anyone really!

I'm in Toronto timezone, prefer evenings and weekends.

My psn name is OgoTheKeeper. I'm in Sask so we don't change our times.

le-seb

I'll write my name anyway.
That's how it works, so welcome aboard!

Can I sugest the name Racers Sans Frontières ?
Well, I was not so secretly hoping 'And yet they're awesome!' would perfectly punctuate any shittty performance we would be doing, but your suggestion also sounds great, even if a bit serious.

What's our teammates' opinion?

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. AbandonedTrolley

Eek! Getting excited now....hello fellow team mates!..shall I add you all later on when I get a chance? my psn: ClancySolis

OK, so this motley crew of racers is assembled. Bring on October!

Can you all please check the below is correct, and apologies in advance for getting confused between GAF names and PSN names :)

I'll add you all as friends next time I'm on the PS4, but feel free to send me one if you wish.

We need to decide on a name for ourselves so please have a think. gl0w has already suggested a couple but we'll have to figure out a way to decide between us.

[Division of Club] - EU(?)

[Club Name (whatever you want)] - TBC (will update when decided)

[GAF Names of everyone]

1. ruttyboy
2. edwardtivrusky
3. gl0w
4. notoccupanther
5. ThePeoplesBureau
6. AbandonedTrolley

[PSN Names of everyone]

1. ruttyboy
2. darklyhale
3. gl0wvalter
4. ClancySolis
5. bos_bos
6. AbandonedTrolley

Ah. Just seen this post...thanks for this. ill get adding next time im on...

Rojo

That's how it works, so welcome aboard!

Well, I was not so secretly hoping 'And yet they're awesome!' would perfectly punctuate any shittty performance we would be doing, but your suggestion also sounds great, even if a bit serious.

What's our teammates' opinion?

Sounds good to me. I also had these ideas for the name DriveBros, Gafers without boarders, and Wild Card.

hamchan

Aus/NZ DCGAF

Let's get a start on working our clubs.

We have 3 full clubs with 1 left over. Maybe that person could be a fill in for our regions other clubs, or could join the 'Left Behinds'?

Either way I think the last person to respond will be that person? Or if someone doesn't think they'll play that much could volunteer. (I've just sent a private message to everyone listed, just to give a heads up on this post)

Choose whichever club you'd like! If it matters to you, take note of the city and day/times they play.

***So that people have more info to choose the right club to join, stick to this format below!***
Format: GAF name | PSN name (if you want) | City | Nights you usually play

Aus/NZ Club 1

1 | Stillmatic | Stillmatic | Melbourne | 2 nights a week, usually Tues and Thurs nights (can swap out nights) from 9pm until around 1pm.
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |

Aus/NZ Club 2

1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |

Aus/NZ Club 3

1 |
2 |
3 |
4 |
5 |
6 |

Left over players:
1 |

PS: If you add anyone on here to PSN please reference GAF in the message!

I'll keep this post updated.

Hamchan | EvilHamchan | Sydney | Every night past 7pm

I'm pretty flexible, can join any club. So club 1 for now but I can move to accommodate better times for everyone.

Aus/NZ DCGAF

Let's get a start on working our clubs.

We have 3 full clubs with 1 left over. Maybe that person could be a fill in for our regions other clubs, or could join the 'Left Behinds'?

Either way I think the last person to respond will be that person? Or if someone doesn't think they'll play that much could volunteer. (I've just sent a private message to everyone listed, just to give a heads up on this post)

Choose whichever club you'd like! If it matters to you, take note of the city and day/times they play.

***So that people have more info to choose the right club to join, stick to this format below!***
Format: GAF name | PSN name (if you want) | City | Nights you usually play

Aus/NZ Club 1

1 | Stillmatic | Stillmatic | Melbourne | 2 nights a week, usually Tues and Thurs nights (can swap out nights) from 9pm until around 1pm.

PS: If you add anyone on here to PSN please reference GAF in the message!

I'll keep this post updated.

Reptilescorpio | el_rezzo | Country VIC | Every night of the week, play lots of games though so not sure how often I would be in Driveclub so I'm cool to go in a lower club. Play mostly between 7pm and Midnight.

Eek! Getting excited now....hello fellow team mates!..shall I add you all later on when I get a chance? my psn: ClancySolis

Just been through and added all the team members, so if you see a friend request from me its #DCGAF Let's get this show on the road!

As for a team name - Stigs Love Child? Unsure of character limits at the moment,

Just been through and added all the team members, so if you see a friend request from me its #DCGAF Let's get this show on the road!

As for a team name - Stigs Love Child? Unsure of character limits at the moment,

Will add everyone on PSN shortly, I accepted ruttyboy's request yesterday so we're off to a good start!

Top Bottom