• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hajime no Ippo series announced, January '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Let's just hope it's as good as everything else Ippo has been so far. Ippo was the series that got me back into anime after a few years.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I've haven't truly appreciated Youtube Widescreen up until now. That looks fucking fantastic! I wish the opening was a bit more badass though but I guess its feelgood since its the return of the series. Season 2 and 3s opening were sick.

kiryogi

Banned
So far it's going decent on all aspects minus the music. They've gone with some orchestral stuff for the bgms now. Can't say I'm feeling it. Next week's ep should hopefully be a good idea with where the animation could be.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
YakiSOBA said:
yeah is this being subbed? is it out yet? updates!!

I know Saizen group is doing a sub of it with the Dynamite Glove folks who do the Ippo manga, so it should get out pretty quickly.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
god.....i seriously need to calm the fuck down. hawk in the op? FUCK. YES. ippo has magically given me a reason to watch anime again

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Linkzg said:
I didn't notice Hawk there in the shitty stream
omgippo_zps53c0b59d.jpg

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Beezy said:

Ippo is awesome enough that it deserves its own thread.

I'd even go so far is to call it required reading for every fighting game player who aspires to improve their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom