• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Street Fighter IV Famitsu scan revealed Chun Li, E Honda, etc

Raw64life

Blanka seems to look the coolest with the whole "add 100 pounds of muscle to every character" thing they got going on.

84331_1.jpg

84331_2.jpg

84331_3.jpg

84331_4.jpg

Tiduz

Eurogaime
i wasnt that hyped, hype has risen alot now, maybe its nostalgia seeing all those old chars make a comeback.

but WHERE THE FUCK IS AKUMA.

Dali

Can't really see much, but that looks amazing in those tiny screens, especially Zangief.

So now we've seen more in-game characters from SFIV than SSF2T:HD remix.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Wow, the original roster is back. I might actually play this game after all just for nostalgia effect.

Yoboman

Zangief makes the background characters look 2 foot tall :lol And we thought Ryu and Ken were bulky

Blanka!

Now the game is looking great. The returning characters all look good... in the artwork at least. The screenshots are a little too small to tell. I can't wait to see these characters in motion.

It's been known the "original 8" were in SF4 for a while now. The E. Honda pic doesn't look all that great stylewise but vids would give a better indication than stills.

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
Looking better, I want to see some other stages now.

Hmmmm, while I don't hate the art, I'm not really feeling it. They're channeling a little too much SF2 for my tastes, I would rather they develop a new look, but I guess it's safer to do this...

-Eddman-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!

Blanka and Guile's design is simply awesome, fuck the graphic style haters.

Fighting game of the forever confirmed.

Kyoufu

~Devil Trigger~ said:
have you listen to the 1UP interviews?!

no way it will play the same

I thought they said they were going back to SF2's gameplay rather than something like 3rd Strike?

Top Bottom