• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New York City |OT| GAF's Guide to the Greatest City in the World - Meetup on 18th

Jhoan

I tried Levain bakery yesterday morning and holy crap... That chocolate chip cookie is to die for. Incredible. I'm probably going back there before I leave. Went to natural history museum and MET yesterday, today moma and guggenheim. Loved both, but they're too huge if you want to be done in a couple of hours. I could've stayed in the NH for a full day easily. I saw a great Space: Dark Universe show in a theatre there. Went to times square and loved the toys r us there. The Nintendo World store on the other hand is disappointing, nothing really tempting to buy even. Today I'm also visiting the FAO Schwarz store.

I'm having a great time. Later days I'll be heading on to lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Like I always tell people who plan on visiting NYC for Nintendo World, it's a terribly disappointing place to go to outside of it being the best place in the city to get 10+ StreetPasses easily and for events that it hosts/exclusive game demos that it has occasionally. Hell, even the games are overpriced there since you can get them for much cheaper on Amazon, Newegg or eBay. I'm ashamed to say I've never been to Levain despite having walked by it countless times.

Glad you enjoyed going to The Met. I've been there countless times so it feels small to me. I usually donate a penny whenever I go. I'm gonna go there again this Sunday for a date. I've still yet to go to the Museum of Natural History and the Guggenheim either but I would recommend you visit the Whitney Museum if you can since they have a Jeff Koons exhibition currently on display.

And I usually find myself by the CBS building that's next to FAO Schwarz on Friday nights hanging out there. FAO Schwarz is basically a fancier version of Toys R' Us complete with gargantuan stuffed animals, female employees dressed as nurses upstairs where the baby dolls are, and the famous Big Piano tucked in a quiet corner these days upstairs. I only went in there once last year for a Digital Digital Design and Usability class homework to examine the design of the store/which areas of the store different groups of people go to. The aforementioned female employees dressed as nurses made me cringe hard.

I'm curious to know your thoughts about Times Square as an outsider looking in as well as other thoughts about the city (the same applies to hydrophilic attack).

Also I'd like to point out how number47 (an NYC GAF member) has a low res version of your avatar lol. Not that it matters but it's a funny observation.

On another note, since it seems like we all agree that an NYC GAF community thread reboot should be green lit I'll get to work on writing a new thread over the weekend and hope to have it up by Monday at latest. I have a few subtitles in mind referencing the De Blasio administration. But yeah I agree that this thread fell into obscurity once it got moved to OT-Community along with the NYC Restaurant Recommendations thread.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I will post more detailed impressions about everything when I get home, but right now I just wanted to say that the Highline is amazing, especially on a beautiful day like this. Really love this city.

I will post more detailed impressions about everything when I get home, but right now I just wanted to say that the Highline is amazing, especially on a beautiful day like this. Really love this city.
The Highline is awesome. It's really great what they've done with it.

Jhoan

I like how happy-go-lucky you are. That will definitely get you far in this city. I will definitely have to host a GAF meet up soon to introduce you to people or possibly a small scale meet up in any case after art classes are done hammering my money. Yelp is a funny place to befriend people on to be honest. I lurk there but never post. Hell, I didn't even know that there was a Go Go Curry in the Financial District; there's one near The Times on 42nd street.

supergiz

I like how happy-go-lucky you are. That will definitely get you far in this city. I will definitely have to host a GAF meet up soon to introduce you to people or possibly a small scale meet up in any case after art classes are done hammering my money. Yelp is a funny place to befriend people on to be honest. I lurk there but never post. Hell, I didn't even know that there was a Go Go Curry in the Financial District; there's one near The Times on 42nd street.

It's just me and big cities in general I think. I love the constant energy

Not a yelper, unfortunately.

I'd settle for a Go! Go! Curry just a bit further east. My office is between 5th and 6th and I still find it a bit too far to walk over at lunch.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm home, more impressions after a week of NYC

Highlights:

- The High Line: loved this. It looked like a long stretch to walk on the map, but I was disappointed when it was over. Took some nice pictures here and read some. If I lived near this, I'd imagine this'd be my go to spot for reading
- Union Square: there was a market going on when I got there. Nice place to relax
- Museums: not the biggest museum guy, but I loved the ones I visited (MET, Moma, Natural History). I'd gladly visit them again. I had my fill and skipped the Guggenheim, will probably do that on my next visit.
- Views: did top of the Rock at daytime, Empire State at night. The nighttime view is something else. I did get weak in the knees when I started watching the cars down below. Immediately backed away from the railing, can't handle that hah. Top of the Rock is better overall because it's not as crowded as Empire State is. I got a good spot to look around in all directions.
- Just walking around in the less crowded parts of the city. Walking around TS and the busier parts of Midtown got a bit old for me, but exploring the less crowded areas of Manhattan is great. That's one of the things I like in a big city like NY: if you walk a bit, you can escape the masses pretty quickly.
- Madison Square Park + the Shake Shack. It's great to have your junk food in the park
- Chinatown + Little Italy were great to walk around in, and really showed the diversity you can find in this city.
- Brooklyn is nice... Calm neighborhoods and great sights near the water. Had a great nap in the botanical garden one afternoon
- Stores: I really liked the TS Toys R Us and FAO Schwarz. Forbidden Planet too for comics.
- Subway: okay there are some shady people on it, but $30 for unlimited rides for a full week? That's just great if you're on a trip.

Food

It'd be bad if I lived in NYC, I'd gain weight very quickly. I just wouldn't be able to resist the unhealthy stuff.
* Hamburgers: I had the Minetta Black Label burger but I wouldn't have it again. Even though it's great, it's just way too pricey. iirc it was almost $30 for the burger alone, with terrible side pommes frites. Plus, they tricked me :p Everywhere you get water for free and here they asked if I wanted water... Bam, $8 on the bill. Price/quality wise I had a way better experience in Bare Burger. Cheaper, great burger and way better service.
Shake Shack is ok, but don't see what the fuss about. The peanut butter shake though... holy crap, nectar of the gods.
* Fries: I come from the land of the fries, and even in a city like NYC I never tasted decent ones, all junk
* Deli: I went to Katz' deli and got the famous parmesan sandwich. Very good, but earlier near TS I had one that was just as good, and was a nicer place to eat (I looked at receipts, Lindy's diner). I didn't like eating at Katz, it felt like a high school cafeteria.
* Already raved about the Levain bakery, divine cookies. Unbelievable
* Juliana's pizza: pricey, but very good! I did regret my pizza choice a bit. Went for the 'special #2', which was very light on toppings. Tasted great, but as the pepperoni's passed by I was a bit jealous.
* I regret missing Totto ramen, my place was one block away from it. Definitely next time.
* What I love about going to the US most food-wise, is your breakfast culture. Stepping into a diner and ordering a lumberjack is something you just can't do here... Generally there are little to no places in Belgium where you can sit down in the morning and have breakfast. It's mostly limited to getting crossaints/pastry from the bakery. Everyone has breakfast at home. So doing the classic diner thing a few times is just bliss for me.
* Always nice that most places give you free water (and refills)

What I didn't like:
- I expected this, but the Statue of Liberty didn't impress me that much. The views from the boat are nice, but this is a big tourist trap thing I won't do again. Ellis Island was worth it though.
- Times Square: see it once, then avoid, in my book. The lightshow was a great sight, but the huge crowd there gets tiresome. It's still better than Vegas though, because you can easily walk away from it.
- Constant babysitting by clerks/personnel. I can handle it in diners/restaurants, but in stores I get the feeling they're constantly watching you and ask if you need help. No, I don't need help browsing books, thanks. Then there's the opposite: the clerks in metro stations that stare at you with dead eyes and couldn't be bothered to help. Asking locals is generally a better idea I've found
- The subway stations are insanely hot/humid

One more general observation: boy, do people in NYC like talking on their phone. This is something you just don't see in this extreme degree here. I catch snippets of conversations and it's mostly rambling that goes nowhere. It's very amusing and fascinating.

That's about it for now, huge post as it is. Ask away about other things or comment on anything. I had a great time and I'll definitely be coming back. The weather was also a nice plus. Only had one rainy afternoon.

Jhoan

Fantastic impressions all around. You're definitely spot on about New Yorkers being glued to their phones in public and/or walking with headphones (I'm guilty of either/or but never chatting my ass off on the phone); Candy Crush Saga and other simple smart phone games dominate the games in the subway. I'm one of the few people who plays my 3DS once in a while on the subway but 90% of the time I'm usually drawing people in the subway. Breakfast is also easily the best thing I always love getting once in a while. Having French Toast and pancakes from after a night out at iHop is so good

The subway is still a relatively social place but most people do tend to keep to themselves and yes, it does get insanely hot in there during the summer. Blame it on the fact that it's an over 100 year old subway system that's going to take decades to modernize. Thankfully the trains offer relief.

I'm surprised you were impressed by Toys R' Us and FAO Schwarz but I suppose being from a country where you don't see extravagant toys stores, I imagine one would be wowed by it. I usually veer to the left upon going into Toys R' Us to avoid the annoying pictures and go straight down to the the video games section. Did you find the female employees dressed as nurses in FAO Schwarz creepy?

And I'm glad you find Times Square to be a corporate advertisement dump of a place as us native New Yorkers do. The lights never shut off no matter what time of day it is but I do agree that thankfully it's not like that everywhere else in the city.

The High Line's final section is slated to open on the 21st of this month so you're leaving just a few weeks shy of it. It's a fantastic and cheap place to take a date to. I went there for the first time last month and was also impressed by how relaxing it was.

In terms of places that I would recommend you visit on a future trip, I would totally recommend you go to my neighborhood---Washington Heights--- and go see The Cloisters/Fort Tryon Park. It's super underrated as there's no tourists up there.

There's also the Morris Jumel Mansion on 163rd and Jumel Terrace which is the oldest mansion in Manhattan. Queens has the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, whereas The Bronx has The Bronx Zoo and a Botanical Garden as well. Brooklyn Brewery also gives tours so that's worth a visit. I would give the world to have Belgium's gargantuan beer selection. If you're lucky and a GAF meet up coincides with your next trip, do come out.

I'm home, more impressions after a week of NYC...

* Hamburgers: I had the Minetta Black Label burger but I wouldn't have it again. Even though it's great, it's just way too pricey. iirc it was almost $30 for the burger alone, with terrible side pommes frites. Plus, they tricked me :p Everywhere you get water for free and here they asked if I wanted water... Bam, $8 on the bill. Price/quality wise I had a way better experience in Bare Burger. Cheaper, great burger and way better service...
I'll be having dinner there for my birthday next week (long overdue-- the original date was in the spring but since my daughter ended up being born that day, I had to reschedule!). Been before and had that burger. It is really expensive and certainly not an everyday meal but it seriously uses top tier aged beef-- if you had it as a steak instead of a burger you'd still probably pay at least that much. It's some ridiculous Pat LaFrieda aged top grade meat.

Pro-Tip: Always say tap water if they ask you in a restaurant, otherwise they overcharge you with the bottled stuff.
...I regret missing Totto ramen, my place was one block away from it. Definitely next time.
Totto is very good. There's a bunch of excellent ramen spots in the city but that is one of the best. It can be a pain to get in though-- the queues start before the place has even opened.
...Times Square: see it once, then avoid, in my book. The lightshow was a great sight, but the huge crowd there gets tiresome. It's still better than Vegas though, because you can easily walk away from it.
I hate it and I work right next to it. It's probably the least authentic spot in NYC but it's really hard to get visitors to branch out from it. I can't tell you how many people I know came to visit the city and, despite my desperate pleas, spent 99% of their time around Times Square
...The weather was also a nice plus. Only had one rainy afternoon.
This summer has been absolutely incredible. The only really hot and humid days we've gotten have basically been this week. You picked a great time to visit.

Jhoan

Supergiz is quite the guy; chock full of stories from Japan, has damn good singing chops, and has wowed/amazed me. Acridmeat is always Goddamn right about meeting GAF members in person. It's different but awesome in a good way.

rostocker

Hey guys, I have a question. Next saturday, we will fly to the JFK airport. We will land at 8.30 pm and have to get to the New York Passenger Ship Terminal (Pier 88) till 11 pm. We heard that the customs takes some time for non Americans, so do you think it is possible to go with a taxi from the airport to the terminal in around 45 minutes at that time of the day? The ship terminal closes at 11 pm, so we don't have much time :/

Sorry for hijacking this thread, i didn't want to open a new thread for my problem.

Hey guys, I have a question. Next saturday, we will fly to the JFK airport. We will land at 8.30 pm and have to get to the New York Passenger Ship Terminal (Pier 88) till 11 pm. We heard that the customs takes some time for non Americans, so do you think it is possible to go with a taxi from the airport to the terminal in around 45 minutes at that time of the day? The ship terminal closes at 11 pm, so we don't have much time :/
JFK is equal opportunity: it's a pain the ass for everyone.

Unfortunately, there's no telling either how long getting through customs will take or how long the ride to the pier will be. If possible, I'd try to budget more time in just to cover traffic but you might not have the option. 45 minutes doesn't sound like enough time unless you get a bit lucky.

supergiz

Supergiz is quite the guy; chock full of stories from Japan, has damn good singing chops, and has wowed/amazed me. Acridmeat is always Goddamn right about meeting GAF members in person. It's different but awesome in a good way.

Thanks man. Yeah that was fun times. I can't believe they started handing those drink tickets out like candy after the event ended. Given that their mixed drinks had like 4 shots of liquor didn't really need more than a few.

Mental note: next time don't take the bouncers in ktown up on their offer to have a smoke. I was very drunk and good until that point then in about 10 minutes I could barely stand straight and had to immediately take the taxi home to sleep.

Funniest part was I walked back and forth on my block for like 10 minutes before I could figure out that my apartment was indeed on that block.

Thanks again it was a fun time. Now I know two karaoke places with bar style karaoke. It was too bad they were charging for their songs though.

smuf

* Fries: I come from the land of the fries, and even in a city like NYC I never tasted decent ones, all junk.

I had fries at BXL East, which is a Belgian bar/restaurant. They were every bit as good as home. All the others I tried were meh.

supergiz

Park slope is awesome! Just walked through to tonight, has some sushi and then hot chocolate at a vegan cafe. It's just nonstop blocks of cool places and lots of Japanese restaurants.

Park slope is awesome!
I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it awesome (I live in a neighborhood "next door") but glad you liked it! It's extremely family friendly and oriented which can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. There is some good food there (a great low-key ramen place, Naruto Ramen, for one) and good coffee too if you're into that (I am).

supergiz

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it awesome (I live in a neighborhood "next door") but glad you liked it! It's extremely family friendly and oriented which can be good or bad depending on what you're looking for. There is some good food there (a great low-key ramen place, Naruto Ramen, for one) and good coffee too if you're into that (I am).

Lol yep those were the two qualifiers when I used awesome. Was actually thinking of going to Naruto Ramen but settled on shin ju

supergiz

How was Shin Ju? I haven't been.

I went to shinju ii. It was pretty good sushi for the price. Only cost $9 for two rolls and 2 pieces of sashimi. It was filling.

Only thing was this couple in there with a crying baby who would not stop screaming the entire time I was there. Can't believe they didn't step outside with it to try and calm it down

I went to shinju ii. It was pretty good sushi for the price. Only cost $9 for two rolls and 2 pieces of sashimi. It was filling.

Only thing was this couple in there with a crying baby who would not stop screaming the entire time I was there. Can't believe they didn't step outside with it to try and calm it down
My wife and I have a five month old but I promise that was not us! ;)

If you're ever in Prospect Heights, there's some great Japanese there as well: Chuko, Gaido, and Gen.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm surprised you were impressed by Toys R' Us and FAO Schwarz but I suppose being from a country where you don't see extravagant toys stores, I imagine one would be wowed by it. I usually veer to the left upon going into Toys R' Us to avoid the annoying pictures and go straight down to the the video games section. Did you find the female employees dressed as nurses in FAO Schwarz creepy?

I did not see those nurses... Eiter they weren't around or I missed them completely.

Me liking those stores is exactly because of the extravaganza. We have big toy stores here, but not ones with giant lego statues, T-Rexes or Optimus Prime. It brings out the kid in me, love walking in those stors. Toy stores here are just giant magazins, very boring.

And I'm glad you find Times Square to be a corporate advertisement dump of a place as us native New Yorkers do. The lights never shut off no matter what time of day it is but I do agree that thankfully it's not like that everywhere else in the city.

I will go out of my way to stay somewhere far from TS next time I visit. You have to experience it once to realize how many people are living in the city, but aside from that... nah. I don't like feeling overcrowded.

In terms of places that I would recommend you visit on a future trip, I would totally recommend you go to my neighborhood---Washington Heights--- and go see The Cloisters/Fort Tryon Park. It's super underrated as there's no tourists up there.

That seems like a good recommendation. I think a got a free pass or discount for The Cloisters but never got around to it. Museum of moving image also looks interesting.

So much more to see! I'm just glad that I got some of the 'one and done' stuff out of the way. Top of the Rock e.g. has a great view but it's a hassle and time-waster to get up there.

One thing I regret is not staying in Brooklyn til dark, to see the skyline in the dark with the bridge.

It can be a pain to get in though-- the queues start before the place has even opened.

I sat down because I saw people eating and drinking, but it had to be just staff, because they told me they weren't open yet. Didn't feel like waiting and had to get to the airport, so I missed out on it.

bbdude

I see Rao's is listed on the Italian "where to eat" section in the OP. Has anyone from GAF actually eaten there? I've read it's near-impossible to get a table.

Kinda; I don't have any special occasions or whatever but I'm pretty close to NYC and I've been assembling a list of nice restaurants for whenever I go again.
I'm partial to John's of East 12th Street for old-school American Italian food. Queen, in Downtown Brooklyn, is a favorite as well. I've been to Frankie's Sputino a few times (both the one in Manhattan and the other in Brooklyn) and it was consistently really good.

Another one I just thought of: Pastai-- really nice homemade pasta. Not pretentious and not super expensive. I've only gone the one time, so far, but I'm looking forward to going again.

I've been to Felidia-- I liked it but didn't love it. Same for Del Posto, though it's a great dining experience, very much a special occasion sort of spot.

GiJoccin

I'm partial to Southside myself, even thought it's outside of park slope. Apart from Grumpy though there's not much else in terms of coffee around there that I enjoy. I forget the name, but there was a shop a few blocks from Grumpy that sold yummy coffee + delicious sandwiches + had awesome owners, but they closed within the last year :(

I also love Lot 2, a restaurant with the same owners as Southside

Also, it sounds like you love Italian food, I'm guessing you've heard of Al Di La, but there's also Piccoli Trattoria closer to south slope, cheaper than Al Di La and delicious, more red sauce, but not quite, italian

bbdude

I'm partial to John's of East 12th Street for old-school American Italian food. Queen, in Downtown Brooklyn, is a favorite as well. I've been to Frankie's Sputino a few times (both the one in Manhattan and the other in Brooklyn) and it was consistently really good.

Another one I just thought of: Pastai-- really nice homemade pasta. Not pretentious and not super expensive. I've only gone the one time, so far, but I'm looking forward to going again.

I've been to Felidia-- I liked it but didn't love it. Same for Del Posto, though it's a great dining experience, very much a special occasion sort of spot.

Wow, thanks a lot for the tips! I'll be sure to keep these in mind next time I go.

I'm partial to Southside myself, even thought it's outside of park slope. Apart from Grumpy though there's not much else in terms of coffee around there that I enjoy. I forget the name, but there was a shop a few blocks from Grumpy that sold yummy coffee + delicious sandwiches + had awesome owners, but they closed within the last year :(
I like Gorilla if I'm up that way. Konditori is okay in a pinch. There's also Cafe Regular and somewhere else small that I'm forgetting.

I also love Lot 2, a restaurant with the same owners as Southside
Not familiar with Southside or Lot 2-- I'll look them up.

Also, it sounds like you love Italian food, I'm guessing you've heard of Al Di La, but there's also Piccoli Trattoria closer to south slope, cheaper than Al Di La and delicious, more red sauce, but not quite, italian
I'm pretty much an equal opportunity gourmand but, that said, I do like more than my share of Italian food. Been to Al Di La, it's great. There's also Convivium, not far from there, which is very good.

I've used Piccoli's delivery outpost in Windsor Terrace but never been to their dine-in location.

Wow, thanks a lot for the tips! I'll be sure to keep these in mind next time I go.
Two more that just occurred to me, both part of the Bastianach restaurant empire (which includes Felidia): Becco-- surprisingly decent midtown pasta outpost (great pre-theatre food option just plan for the crowd accordingly) and Eataly-- a sort of gourmet food court meets supermarket meets Tourism bureau-- several restaurants embedded inside that serve different Italian dishes, separated by food types: pizzas, pastas, seafoods, etc. It's a great experience spot to go just, again, plan for crowds accordingly.

Shinriji

Lol yep those were the two qualifiers when I used awesome. Was actually thinking of going to Naruto Ramen but settled on shin ju

Naruto ramen was delicious when I went there last year, but I went there like 3:30pm to lunch, since the place is super small.

In other news, I am arriving next week, and could be nice to meet you, guys.

Naruto ramen was delicious when I went there last year, but I went there like 3:30pm to lunch, since the place is super small.
I love their tantan ramen-- so good.
In other news, I am arriving next week, and could be nice to meet you, guys.
Where are you coming from?

I can't believe I forgot to mention Giovanni's, a wonderful neighborhood spot, at the edge of Park Slope, on Prospect Avenue.

Shinriji

I love their tantan ramen-- so good. Where are you coming from?

Brazil. Like I said before, I'm organizing a meetup with some NYC VitaGaffers (just like last year, when we went to Stout NYC for a confy couch experience), but this year, if the opportunity arises to know more gaffers, I'm in!

Brazil. Like I said before, I'm organizing a meetup with some NYC VitaGaffers (just like last year, when we went to Stout NYC for a confy couch experience), but this year, if the opportunity arises to know more gaffers, I'm in!
I don't have the greatest schedule at the moment but I'm definitely not averse to meeting some fellow Gaffers. I don't follow the Vita thread so please share here if and when meetup plans are made.

i lived on 5th, i think Naruto was ok, but Ganso (Downtown Bklyn) and Chucko (Prospect Heights) both are great/excellent.
Been to both and I think I prefer Naruto. ;)

I actually like the apps at Chuko better than the ramen, not that the ramen is bad by any means. Have you been to Bar Chuko? It just opened recently. I've been once and liked it a lot.

nitewulf

Have you been to Bar Chuko? It just opened recently. I've been once and liked it a lot.
Nope but probably should, cause the hype hang started yet so it's still empty. Supergiz and I actually were hanging out there last weekend, I love Hot Bird so we had some drinks there. Jason hit up Hi Dive next time you're around park slope, great atmosphere, many girls. Hell txt me, I'll wingman.

supergiz

At night of joy in Williamsburg. Just missed the only hot girl couple leaving completely drunk.

Not many people seemingly go out solo in Williamsburg.

Edit: maybe I went to the wrong area of Williamsburg but this place sucks. Time to go home

Jhoan

I'm glad to see this thread is suddenly more active. I've been pretty busy with school but still plan on making the NYC GAF thread at some point over this weekend.

I don't remember mentioning anything about a meet up for the 18th unless you guys are talking about the Vita GAF meet up which is something else which I have absolutely no idea when that is. There is a Villains event on the 20th from 3-5PM at Sleep No More that I plan on going to for sure with friends. Google it if anyone is interested in RSVP'ing. I'm gonna RSVP now.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I forgot to mention something in my big impression post. I also went to the 9/11 memorial and I just don't understand people sometimes... I saw multiple girls with those special selfie dealies doing their very best to make the perfect duck-faced selfie in front of the name plaques and monument... Maybe I'm overreacting here but that kinda makes me angry. Take all the pictures of the monument you want, reflect, think, but take yourself out of the equation for once. So many people were doing it that it just reminded me how much I hate the selfie phenomenon, especially at a place like this.

I forgot to mention something in my big impression post. I also went to the 9/11 memorial and I just don't understand people sometimes... I saw multiple girls with those special selfie dealies doing their very best to make the perfect duck-faced selfie in front of the name plaques and monument... Maybe I'm overreacting here but that kinda makes me angry. Take all the pictures of the monument you want, reflect, think, but take yourself out of the equation for once. So many people were doing it that it just reminded me how much I hate the selfie phenomenon, especially at a place like this.

Oh wow.

Maybe they were tourists ?

I can't honestly see a resident doing anything tasteless like that at the memorial.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Oh wow.

Maybe they were tourists ?

I can't honestly see a resident doing anything tasteless like that at the memorial.

Definitely tourists. And not just a few mind you, quite a bit. Even more group shots in front of the monument, and people passing camera's around. It made me kinda sad

nitewulf

its basically like a Facebook "like", I mean everyone is "liking" things, even the most dreary news.

Top Bottom