• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 1 |OT| A New Hope

Why do the Raiders get a MNF game EVERY YEAR in Week 1?

probably because
1) its the only time they might have hope and they still have some draw
2) They need a west coast team, and since the season starts usually when CBS is pre-occupied with things like the US Open, it leaves more AFC teams available. They don't seem to get the first double-header

ari

Banned
He's dead.
I mean, when didn't the raiders had a Monday night opener? That would be a dumb tradition if money isn't involve.

probably because
1) its the only time they might have hope and they still have some draw
2) They need a west coast team, and since the season starts usually when CBS is pre-occupied with things like the US Open, it leaves more AFC teams available. They don't seem to get the first double-header
Actually, I think this is it.

K-19

Banned
Torrey smith didn't make the job. First week, a loss against effzee. The Packers will play against the Bears next Thursday, I hope it's gonna finish like in Madden NFL 12 demo. The good thing is that the 49ers are gonna crush the Lions, dis gunna be gud.

ari

Banned
Torrey smith didn't make the job. First week, a loss against effzee. The Packers will play against the Bears next Sunday, I hope it's gonna finish like in Madden NFL 12 demo. The good thing is that the 49ers are gonna crush the Lions, dis gunna be gud.
Bears play the packs on Thursday.

Top Bottom