• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

charsace

I say once a season so I guess now is a good time as any; the cowboys will never win with Rlolmo at qb. Cowboys fans and the organization love making excuses for him. He has some great qualities, but he just chokes.

cajunator

Banned
I say once a season so I guess now is a good time as any; the cowboys will never win with Rlolmo at qb. Cowboys fans and the organization love making excuses for him. He has some great qualities, but he just chokes.

He's not a rookie or a young guy improving every year anymore. Hes a solid veteran QB. By now you know what hes got in him and he just doesn't have it. It is what it is. Just gotta draft another guy and see how it goes.

I'm so sorry I missed MAXIMUM LOLMO tonight. Was it as bad as the thread made it seem?

untitled-68tdza.gif

It was beautiful.

BobDylan

it's the truth. someone like him is incapable of playing consistently and well enough to take a team to a superbowl. it appears as if each year he continues to play, he knows less and less about what is going on around him. Bears played well tonight but im not sure if it's because the Cowboys played so poorly. it's amazing how much Cutler lets his emotions control how he plays. gonna be tough come playoff time if they are in it.

Levyne

Banned
I prefer to have the new week thread up right after MNF, though if Buckethead continues to put the amount of work that he has into those, he can take his time.

cajunator

Banned
How are we being dicks?!

I know I saw some Texans fans bagging on us. Maybe it wasnt you two. It doesnt really matter because the Saints deserve it for shitting the bed, although not all of it is their fault without the head coach to keep it together. But it is what it is. Cant change it. just gotta deal with it until next season.

He said it wasnt going to be a rant and then it went defcon 1. Shango is the kind of fan I like. He has genuine love for that bumbling clusterfuck of a team and I respect that.

I don't know but I pray the Cowboys alternate winning/losing every week so he can get his hope up after an impressive win, with a ass kicking loss. HAHAHA

I see The Great LOLmo is coming early this year, where he swoops down from high above over a pumpkin patch and throws INTs to good little boys and girls.

cajunator

Banned
As a lions fan can I have that bag back please.

Sure, Take it.

I keep thinking his rants will get old..but no, they keep delivering...poor guy, I know that feel.

I don't know which are more entertaining....his or that Vikings guy.

Brotha man is just real...you can feel his pain.

Vikings Guy had just straight AAA production...all around entertaining. Miss that guy...did he retire?

Kope0016 and the Chillyreport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yv1p1ISiBY&feature=plcp

NawidA

Banned
I think Dallas (like Miami and Cleveland) is another place where careers go to die.

Best case for Romo is a trade to Kansas City.

Enron

Banned
As much of a dick as you guys are being to us Saints fans this season for some reason, Im happy your team is rubbing shit in the cowboys faces for all the garbage they spewed about you for the last decade or so.

Fuck your stupid team of cheaters! The Cowboys may suck, but at least they can WIN a ballgame.

K-19

Banned
I am bad at the fantasy.

I benched Ridley and he gave like 22 points; I put Ryan Williams in active b/c I thought he could be a big option in the Cards offensive (fuck the cards, it'll be for the next games i presume); and my opponent get the Bears D and get a lot of point and won.

Seda

I benched Ridley and he gave like 22 points; I put Ryan Williams in active b/c I thought he could be a big option in the Cards offensive (fuck the cards, it'll be for the next games i presume); and my opponent get the Bears D and get a lot of point and won.

Blame Romo

cajunator

Banned
I remember always watching The Chilly Report despite having less than zero interest in the Vikings. I absolutely love that guys style of humor and subscribed to his channel hoping he would do more videos, but he hasn't done anything in forever.

Yeah it was pretty hilarious, but it really seemed like he was on a mission to get Chilly fired, which was pretty successful.

cdyhybrid

The coaches have officially botched the Russell Wilson experiment. If they were so concerned about him turning the ball over to limit the offense for him, they should have just started Matt Flynn and let Russell sit and learn for a year. If you're going to play him, you have to let him play and not hold his hand through it. He won't learn shit that way, and they're setting him up to fail.

Pete's basically flushing this year because he's too stubborn to admit that he shouldn't have started his favorite rookie QB. He wants to be the guy that was right about Russell when everyone else was wrong, and he's going to tank the offense if he has to. If they miss the playoffs and the offense continues to struggle like they have, Darrell Bevell should be fired at the very minimum. Pete has had miss after miss at QB in the pros and he would have had the same struggles at USC if he hadn't had guru OCs like Chow, Sark, and Kiffin. He better pray Russell works out because his job now depends on Russell's success.

The coaches have officially botched the Russell Wilson experiment. If they were so concerned about him turning the ball over to limit the offense for him, they should have just started Matt Flynn and let Russell sit and learn for a year. If you're going to play him, you have to let him play and not hold his hand through it. He won't learn shit that way, and they're setting him up to fail.

Pete's basically flushing this year because he's too stubborn to admit that he shouldn't have started his favorite rookie QB. He wants to be the guy that was right about Russell when everyone else was wrong, and he's going to tank the offense if he has to. If they miss the playoffs and the offense continues to struggle like they have, Darrell Bevell should be fired at the very minimum. Pete has had miss after miss at QB in the pros and he would have had the same struggles at USC if he hadn't had guru OCs like Chow, Sark, and Kiffin. He better pray Russell works out because his job now depends on Russell's success.

Well we are only 4 game into the season. There's still time for him to let go of the leash and let Russell do what he wants to.

squicken

What is the buzz locally about the offense? I was shocked every time you guys tried to throw. In the 2nd half in particular, the Rams couldn't stop your run game. And then all of the sudden a pass play comes in and it kills the drive. Very rare to see a team rush for 170 yards, not give up a defensive TD, and still lose

Glad to see that the locals have wised up on Wilson. Pete says Flynn is hurt, but who knows? For whatever reason, that never seemed like a true QB competition.

Top Bottom