• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

eznark

Banned
^ Yeah, we were totally in hiding there for awhile.....

untitled-68tdza.gif

eznark: If you want to become a Cowboys fan without attaining the bandwagoner label, now is your chance.

I've already got a terrible quarterback and box of bricks for brains receiver in my life, thanks.

MechDX

It's a Cowboys thing. Any QB would have been trolled to hell and back. I remember the Troy Aikman years. 3 Superbowls and people were still calling Troy Aikman a hack, gay, or my favorite, The Concussion Cutie.

Its not that I hate the team as much as the douche nozzle, cockroach fans.

cube444

It's a Cowboys thing. Any QB would have been trolled to hell and back. I remember the Troy Aikman years. 3 Superbowls and people were still calling Troy Aikman a hack, gay, or my favorite, The Concussion Cutie.

Have to disagree. Those Cowboys teams were hated because like Aikman, they were actually good. These current Romo led Cowboys and he himself are really not that good.

Apples and oranges.

Afrikan

Romo always brings the lulz..

romo-down_medium.gif

that's what they get...

they can still make it right.....cut Romo, Start Orton, and bring back T.O.

Have to disagree. Those Cowboys teams were hated because like Aikman, they were actually good. These current Romo led Cowboys and he himself are really not that good.

Apples and oranges.

These Cowboys teams are hated BECAUSE of those Cowboys teams. Same reason why, even during the years Yankees are shit, people hate them because they are the Yankees with an extremely successful past and have dick bandwagon fans.

90s Cowboys team was winning everything and then gained millions of dickbag bandwagon fans, and have been hated ever since, even in the Dave Campo days.

exarkun

Its bad karma to bag on a team that just lost in such a terrible fashion.

Combine that with talking heads already crowning the texans, and I just can't say bad things about the cowboys. It would cause us to lose our qb, star wr and rb in a matter of 3 weeks.

O wait, that happened last year already? All my cowboys fan friends say all texans fans are bandwagoners and we should actually still root for the titans since we saw them play when they were still in Houston?

This couldn't happen to a nicer fan base! Throw moar pickkkks next game.

cajunator

Banned
I think Tony Romo's problem is that he totally crumbles under pressure, and being the quarterback for the most popular NFL team has a ridiculous amount of pressure attached to it. But for whatever the reason, Romo is just a bumbling idiot and we all love him for it.

Seda

Bears still rely too much on turnovers to win. However, offense showed some signs of life, and Cutler was pretty well protected throughout. Running game was going early, but stagnated a bit. Defense gave up a ton of yards, though.

And Cutler is still a douche.

MechDX

Its bad karma to bag on a team that just lost in such a terrible fashion.

Combine that with talking heads already crowning the texans, and I just can't say bad things about the cowboys. It would cause us to lose our qb, star wr and rb in a matter of 3 weeks.

O wait, that happened last year already? All my cowboys fan friends say all texans fans are bandwagoners and we should actually still root for the titans since we saw them play when they were still in Houston?

This couldn't happen to a nicer fan base! Throw moar pickkkks next game.

250410_352937404799552_1733591262_n.jpg

I think Tony Romo's problem is that he totally crumbles under pressure, and being the quarterback for the most popular NFL team has a ridiculous amount of pressure attached to it. But for whatever the reason, Romo is just a bumbling idiot and we all love him for it.

The weirdest part is, he plays a lot better in high speed no huddle moments of the game. He can be brilliant in the fourth quarter when he's within reach of a win.

But when he fucks up like he did with the first three INTs, he crumbles and just gives up.

MechDX

I wish I cared enough about Oilers fans to say mean things about them.

Go ahead. People in tennessee dont give a crap.

As much of a dick as you guys are being to us Saints fans this season for some reason, Im happy your team is rubbing shit in the cowboys faces for all the garbage they spewed about you for the last decade or so.

Wut? I wanted a Saints/Texans Superbowl before the season started.

Fantastic win.

Cutler looked great, with a few unbelievable throws. He even made nice with J'Marcus Webb at one point. Brandon continues to amaze me. I can't believe a receiver like that is actually wearing a Bears uniform. When the line provides some protection, it's amazing what these two can do.

The defense played nearly the prototypical Lovie Smith defensive game. They gave up yards, but who gives a shit? Yards don't win games, points do. It would have been nice to see a little more pressure on Romo, but I guess you can't have everything. 6 turnovers is an unbelievable number.

Next week it's on the Jacksonville. Can't wait. Go Bears!

Top Bottom