• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 4 |OT| Dewey Beats Truman

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Is it me or does Jason Garret sort of look like David Bowie? Maybe he just doesn't understand american football. Where are the nets and all the kicking?

acksman

Orton scores this drive there will be so much talk tomorrow on Dallas sports radio. Time for a change talk. Can't wait to hear The Ticket.

1217064_o.gif

Orton just schooled Romo. Class in in session, Tony.

exarkun

LOL Orton scored a TD!

My god, the cowboys have been a joke for how many years now? My boss was talking shit about the redskins and how they arent really a rival in the NFC east and how he pities them.

I pity him.

cajunator

Banned
if it's poor sportsmanship to run up the score, are the Cowboys being poor sports for getting a garbage TD?

Nah. the offense is paid to score and make TDs. Even when behind they should just keep playing to score. Part of it is to maintain chemistry and keep momentum. I hate when teams just stop trying to score when thee game is out of hand. Even if its impossible to win, you want to see your team keep trying to compete. Some call it garbage stats but its a good motivator.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Best part of this game was seeing Tice and Cutler smiling together, and it looks like Webb and Cutler had a good moment together too.

We'll pull through, Bears fans.

I primarily lurk here but I have to say, the meltdowns on my FB are fncking amazing. I'm glad I never really became a Cowboys fan despite living in North Texas half of my life. Now if only the Rangers can finally clinch this division, but I digress...

LQX

Tony Romo I fucking love you. You beautiful, beautiful fuck up. Thank you for saving my fantasy week.

Top Bottom