• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Jet3.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WATT! lol

lol you cant try to throw it over my head.

Man the texans were just sloppy and shitty tonight besides watt and foster.

W is a W though.

"The Texans aren't even in the top 3 best teams in the league. "

Here we go. Only the Texans can't have a shit game, yet other top teams have lost to shitty teams.

TheFatOne

Texans look very beatable. I thought they were going to be light years ahead of the Pats from all the hype, but the Pats can most definitely beat this team.

Smokey

One of the worst wins in a good minute.

-Fucking Kubiak pathetic play calling
-Secondary getting burned
-Schaub being suspect
-Andre Johnson being an embarassing bit time WR. I may be the most dissapointed in this one here.

5-0 but it reallllllly doesn't feel like it

Spinluck

WATT! lol

lol you cant try to throw it over my head.

Man the texans were just sloppy and shitty tonight besides watt and foster.

W is a W though.

"The Texans aren't even in the top 3 best teams in the league. "

Here we go. Only the Texans can't have a shit game, yet other top teams have lost to shitty teams.

I think people like picking on Texans fans cause you guys are sensitive.

Smokey

Texans look very beatable. I thought they were going to be light years ahead of the Pats from all the hype, but the Pats can most definitely beat this team.

The Ravens look beatable
The Pats look beatable

Everybody looks beatable, but this was a bad showing. Hopefully Cushing is ok, and I believe they will play better against the Packers next week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

And Texans can beat the Pats so blah blah

everyone shit on the Texans.

ari

Banned
The texans is very overrated. Who the fuck did they beat? Easily see the packers taking next weeks game without contest.

Top Bottom