• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Jamaal Charles gashed the Ravens D for 140 yards on Sunday. They have no speed and Ray Lewis is too old and skinny to stop anyone in the middle.

Suggs man, just give it a few weeks. They'll have to clean house somewhat on the D soon enough. Same with the Steelers. Those teams are fucking old on D. Bunch of senior citizens.

Godslay

Banned
I think that we are the better team, and I hope we prove it against the Saints and Pats, which are both away games. Some Texan fans have a persecution complex though.

I don't deny that SF is a good team. The same with the Texans. Either one really haven't beaten a great team, but it doesn't matter. Good teams dispatch bad teams, especially on the road

by wasting that money on peypey they couldn't upgrade their porous defense! and you also cursed your team by casting tebow out

Once the old Peyton steam engine starts firing on all cylinders that defense will improve.

Kaladin

Damnit Jets, it would have been nice to let the Falcons be the only undefeated team in the league, but no you had to lose. I guess we'll settle for being the only 5 - 0 team in the league.

Owzers

*turns on nfl network*

*hears people say Sanchez had a good game and Tebow is messing up their offense*

Alright, let's get this over with.

Suggs will give them pressure, but that's not their big problem.

I guess we shall see. Charles is by far the best thing the Chiefs have. Its not like hes a scrub. The Ravens D is not dominate anymore though thats for sure.

Andre Johnson should be embarassed. He did nothing to help out his team. Nothing.

Give the guy a break his legs are held together with pixie dust and copper wires.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
now everybody sees what i speak of

dont worry, captive will be here soon

-yes captive i know we are winning
Yes, we should cut schaub and just hope for the best.

Glad to escape with a win. I think the jets gave their best shot and the texans were flat.

Never thought I'd say Kareem Jackson out played jonathon Joseph.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Andre Johnson should be embarassed. He did nothing to help out his team. Nothing.

Worst game Ive seen him have I think. He better bounce back against GB cause their secondary is shit.

Charles is the ONLY thing the Chiefs have. They still couldn't stop him. The Texans Offense is much more potent.

Ya thats true. The salt from the Texans fans if they lost another playoff game to the Ravens would be hilarious. Would make me feel a little better about my Giants.

Actually the only thing that can make me happy about that is watching the Cowboys blow up.

Nah. The Ravens are still the better team especially with Suggs coming back soon. I would be more worried about getting swept by them if I was you. If any team looks bad that was a contender it is the Steelers.

Very true. I would like to see a Texans vs 49ers game right now then one at the end of the season.

Disagree about the first part, but suggs return might make a much bigger impact than I think it will. Agree completely about the steelers. Texans-49ers game right now and end of the season would be very interesting.

From the little I saw, and the media talking it looked like the Texans were the most balanced/best team in the AFC. I thought their defense was going to be like SF, and just smother the Jets. I wasn't sure if the Pats could score on this defense, but after watching tonight's game the Pats have a shot.

i don't disagree. we had a bad game against the vikings. if that game is played in san fran i think we win it. i don't put too much stock in the texans playing a close game with the jets but i think just like all teams the texans have some holes. there is no such thing as an unbeatable team in the NFL

sounds about right.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Worst game Ive seen him have I think. He better bounce back against GB cause their secondary is shit.

Think he's pressing because of the 10,000 yard mark? Or just sucking it up? I don't think I've ever seen him drop a pass like the one that hit him square in the numbers.

Top Bottom