• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Kubiak:

We're very concerned but don't want to jump the gun. We're very concerned and just hoping for the best. (w/ Cushing)."

Yea he's done. That sounds like Kubes addressing major injuries last year. Unless the football gods are on our side this year and it ends up just being a bad sprain that will keep him out a while.

Spinluck

You joined GAF year, going by your profile. You know nothing about the Texans fans here other than taking shots at us and bad jokes.

This is a DISCUSSION board Matrix, if you cannot handle what people are going to say about your team, then why are you on here? Lol. People are gonna talk shit about your team whether they're good or not.

I don't need any more than a year (typical of you to measure someone by account age) to notice you get snappy or overly defensive anytime someone says anything about your team. Everyone here takes shots at each others team, and it's all in good fun.

MechDX

image.php

Drink it down! Its soooooooo good! I considered just making you use a Sanchez avatar but felt it was too much punishment.

Hunter S.

Alfred Morris is 3rd in the league in rushing. Shanahan actually riding one back is surprising but he's been awesome.

Not really, he rode one back almost his whole time in Denver which is part of the reason Terrel Davis had such a short career. He just has not had an elite running back to do what he actually prefers.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is a DISCUSSION board Matrix, if you cannot handle what people are going to say about your team, then why are you on here? Lol. People are gonna talk shit about your team whether they're good or not.

I don't need any more than a year (typical of you to measure someone by account age) to notice you get snappy or overly defensive anytime someone says anything about your team. Everyone here takes shots at each others team, and it's all in good fun.

You're the dumb Colts fan right? Ive never been snappy with anyone here before (besides Frankman), but some of the new people here make some of the most absurd comments about teams when it's so early in the season. You randomly popped up one night making dumb comments about the Texans injuries last season if I'm not mistaken.

No one talked shit about the Texans when they were bad lol unless you just count shaking your head at them.

Ive been here for over 12 plus years, I handled all sorts of shit about all Houston Sports teams. I find the comments about the Texans this year hilarious, maybe it's cause they're good and I'm not used to it.

You're the dumb Colts fan right? Ive never been snappy with anyone here before, but some of the new people here make some of the most absurd comments about teams when it's so early in the season. You randomly popped up one night making dumb comments about the Texans injuries last season if I'm not mistaken.

No one talked shit about the Texans when they were bad lol unless you just count shaking your head at them.

people talked plenty of shit about the texans when they were bad! where do you think texans cycle came from?

John McClain: Texans were timid on offense and confused on defense.

Yup.

With a lead in a close game, Kubiak can only find the most conservative, playing not to lose plays on that Denny's menu he carries around.

Texans definitely not the number one team. That spot belongs to 49ers.

Matrix

people talked plenty of shit about the texans when they were bad! where do you think texans cycle came from?

See that didn't bother me cause it's the truth. He just cracks the dumbest jokes, I guess I just find this guy annoying since he's always trying to get a rise out of Texans fans after years of his team shitting on ours.

Then his team gets Luck .______.

MechDX

John McClain: Texans were timid on offense and confused on defense.

Yup.

With a lead in a close game, Kubiak can only find the most conservative, playing not to lose plays on that Denny's menu he carries around.

Texans definitely not the number one team. That spot belongs to 49ers.

Agreed. But any given Sunday, Sunday Night, Monday, Thursday, Thanksgiving, late season Saturday game.

Matrix

Me. :( I'm so sorry, Matrix. Miguel is the one that made it viral and put it on a syndicated radio show, though!

Where is Miguel though? Turns his back on Texans GAF for facebook and instagram.

btw I think the 49ers are the best team by far if people are playing that game.

I was supposed to be taking this week off but since Cuevas Finley'd the thread making duties give me a little bit to come up with something.

Matrix

Torn ACL for Cush... out for the year.

Welp fuck it all

Owzers

lol espn jets radio defense force " tebow came in and had a nice run to get to the 3 yard line, but then he ran again and got no gain! no gain!"

CUT HIM!

Spinluck

You're the dumb Colts fan right? Ive never been snappy with anyone here before (besides Frankman), but some of the new people here make some of the most absurd comments about teams when it's so early in the season. You randomly popped up one night making dumb comments about the Texans injuries last season if I'm not mistaken.

Ive been here for over 12 plus years, I handled all sorts of shit about all Houston Sports teams. I find the comments about the Texans this year hilarious, maybe it's cause they're good and I'm not used to it.

Lol. All I said is that I remembered some analyst sprinkled across the sports world picking the Texans to win the AFCS and perhaps make it to the Superbowl dating back from 2009-2012 ago due to all the talent and rising talent you guys had (in a way they had the right idea).

Then you and your boy Mech went apeshit cause I didn't want to dig up videos/articles from ESPN, NFN, and etc. Which is ridiculous, because Mario Williams was drafted with the sole purpose of beating the Colts, so of course in 2006 outlets hyped him and would anticipate the Colts demise since you guys built your team around beating them since their existence (Colts demise would happen like 4-5yrs later lol). Then I called you guys the Chargers (since they used to be picked to represent the AFC in SB for couple of years too) of the AFCS. But then you guys used the injury excuse that falls in line with the Texans Cycle. That's all that happened yo. None of what I said was even mean man. Even the Patriots fans are nicer to me, that's saying something.

I think both of you need to hug it out.

Lol, I rather not hold a grudge(lolinternetgrudges), but it's too late. I am the bane of Texans-GAF. I accept my fate, my destiny.

EDIT: Holy shit, news on Cushing sucks. I say having Watt makes up for it though, he's defensive player of the year so far :p

Anyways I got a papuh to write. Next wk we shall have the Jets heads I say!!

Top Bottom