• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2012 Week 5 |OT| Bucket's Creamy Goo

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Falcons have their problems, but I have a hard time saying the Texans are better after seeing them tonight and looking at the wins they have gotten so far compared to the Falcons.

They barely beat us last year at reliiant and yates doesnt make as many stupid mistakes as schaub. Sure he doesnt make plays but there wasnt much film on him before that game. Their defense was arguably better at that time too.

Falcons offense is better and so is the D without fucking brian van gorder. Im just worried about matt going cowardly in the playoffs.

They barely beat us last year at reliiant and yates doesnt make as many stupid mistakes as schaub. Sure he doesnt make plays but there wasnt much film on him before that game. Their defense was arguably better at that time too.

Falcons offense is better and so is the D without fucking brian van gorder. Im just worried about matt going cowardly in the playoffs.
He'll go full on Cowardly.

He'll go full on Cowardly.

Winning his first away opener and winning on MNF were both career firsts this year, bodes well for not choking like all the years before. Maybe. I hope.

Edit: To the poster saying Falcons were losing until RG3 was hurt, that may technically be true, but if you watched the game you would know that the falcons were completely containing him and it was Alfred Morris doing the actual damage. Now I cannot say we would have won or not won if he was still in late in the game but we did a great job of containing him and I still think we would have won.

Hunter S.

Winning his first away opener and winning on MNF were both career firsts this year, bodes well for not choking like all the years before. Maybe. I hope.

Edit: To the poster saying Falcons were losing until RG3 was hurt, that may technically be true, but if you watched the game you would know that the falcons were completely containing him and it was Alfred Morris doing the actual damage. Now I cannot say we would have won or not won if he was still in late in the game but we did a great job of containing him and I still think we would have won.

Of course it cannot be said who would win or not. I was responding to a post that said the Falcons were the only team without a bad game. Which is bullshit cunt stuff. (Got to use the word cunt since apparently i can). I watched the game and did not see anything impressive from the Falcons until the fourth. I truly think they are lucky to be undefeated and they are not much better than a lot of teams with worse records. But, a record is a record and no one can take anything away from that.

That being said, fuck Tom Brady.

Mrbob

This is a DISCUSSION board Matrix, if you cannot handle what people are going to say about your team, then why are you on here? Lol. People are gonna talk shit about your team whether they're good or not.

I don't need any more than a year (typical of you to measure someone by account age) to notice you get snappy or overly defensive anytime someone says anything about your team. Everyone here takes shots at each others team, and it's all in good fun.
Matrix has thin skin when it comes to his shitty Houston sports teams!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Matrix has thin skin when it comes to his shitty Houston sports teams!

swatt.gif

Wrayfield

How much does losing Cushing affect that defense?

I don't think that much. He brings a good level of intensity to the rest of the team but I would say his SoundFX stuff is more valuable than his play, if you're fan that is. That D is all cuddly Wade, another example of a great coordinator who's not a good HC. I'm sure they're gonna be alright.

I'd count myself among the pro-cunts, but I still think it's funny how a lot of people are all 'we don't need censorship, we can moderate ourselves' and go full on assclown the second the rules are loosened.

What a bunch of cunts.

yep yep.

Back to drowning myself in sorry now that cushing is out for the year.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Of course it cannot be said who would win or not. I was responding to a post that said the Falcons were the only team without a bad game. Which is bullshit cunt stuff. (Got to use the word cunt since apparently i can). I watched the game and did not see anything impressive from the Falcons until the fourth. I truly think they are lucky to be undefeated and they are not much better than a lot of teams with worse records. But, a record is a record and no one can take anything away from that.

That being said, fuck Tom Brady.

Why are you such a cunt towards the falcons?

Spinluck

I don't think that much. He brings a good level of intensity to the rest of the team but I would say his SoundFX stuff is more valuable than his play, if you're fan that is. That D is all cuddly Wade, another example of a great coordinator who's not a good HC. I'm sure they're gonna be alright.

Yeah Wade is definitely in place as a D coordinator.

Rex Ryan should just go back to being a D coordinator, so the Jets can have somewhat of an Offense again. They were decent back in the Pennington, Cotchery, Coles, and Martin days. Sparano doesn't help much, all he did in Miami was start that 2 year wildcat craze, he was terrible.

But I won't lie, I'd miss his trash talk, and his constant trolling on the AFC East.

Wrayfield

I'd count myself among the pro-cunts, but I still think it's funny how a lot of people are all 'we don't need censorship, we can moderate ourselves' and go full on assclown the second the rules are loosened.

What a bunch of cunts.

I really don't care what people write, I don't even choose my words so much. I just don't write what I wouldn't say to a person in real life. It's that simple. In my mind, there are a lot of pointless insults waiting to be spoken but I use maybe 2% of them. Same goes for posting online.

Even Brits reserve the word for special idiots (watching sports doesn't count, that's a whole different thinig :)). It's only effective if you use it for that special someone who deserves it, imo.

My major issue is with crybabies all over the internet. Some posters, you cannot say anything to them else they go on a rant and it's not fun to skip 5 pages of NFL Gaf because two guys are feeling insulted. Allowing/banning one word won't change anything. At least here it's fairly limited, but other threads become unreadable. I honestly don't see so many threads with proper discussions going on in OT. Most promising ones are derailed by the third page. I use other GAF game topics mostly for troubleshooting. NFL Gaf for light discussion, that's it.

Yeah Wade is definitely in place as a D coordinator.

Rex Ryan should just go back to being a D coordinator, so the Jets can have somewhat of an Offense again. They were decent back in the Pennington, Cotchery, Coles, and Martin days.

But I won't lie, I'd miss his trash talk, and his constant trolling on the AFC East.

And wherever he goes will be greatly improved. I would love to see him take hold of someone's D. The jets are in shambles, and he'll be fired before or at the end of the year.

cajunator

Banned
The c word is kind of overused.
Like the crazy european said, its a word that should be used to describe a special kind of asstard, lest it be driven into the ground.

bluemax

Banned
Seattle is 1st in the NFL in total defense with 209.8 yards per game allowed. They are 1st in the NFL with 4.4 yards per play allowed.

Feels good man.

Although the fact that we're facing the Patriots this week means that feeling won't last.

firen

Seattle is 1st in the NFL in total defense with 209.8 yards per game allowed. They are 1st in the NFL with 4.4 yards per play allowed.

Feels good man.

Although the fact that we're facing the Patriots this week means that feeling won't last.

I was shocked to see what a low scoring affair the DAL and GB game was.

Spinluck

Feels good man.

Arizona somehow beat the Patriots, let that sink in.

Top Bottom