• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

PennLive.com reports Bucs coach Greg Schiano and Titans coach Mike Munchak have made it known through "intermediaries" that they would be interested in the Penn State job were Bill O'Brien to leave for the NFL.
O'Brien is a hot name in the NFL rumor mill, but it's unknown how serious he is about potentially bolting the Nittany Lions after just two seasons. As for Schiano and Munchak, both are on the hot seat, but Munchak more so than Schiano. We should have a much better idea of all three men's futures by this time next week.
Related: Titans
Source: PennLive.com Dec 24 - 8:11 PM

Bread

Banned
overheard at dinner tonight

*family posing for a picture*
teenage girl: "to pop pop's last christmas!"

smh Florida

I took my kids Christmas caroling earlier and the guy at the house five down from me looked familiar. Turns out he was my camp counselor 15 years ago. In Maryland. I live in California. Small world.

Bread

Banned
Brady turns to Facebook on his never-ending quest for a high five

EA24fBO.png
that's my quarterback *tear*

brentech

Rodgers saying Boykin has extreme paranoia of being cut. And.... That John Kuhn is one of their best players.

Welp. Wrap up the season.

JABEE

Nice thread. I havent been able to tell you but the last few OP's have been amazing. So good to have you back doing these.

Edit: reposting this image in this thread so people will see it.

cutler-romo.jpg

You're back, YANKEEHATER!!!

What do you think of Foles now?

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!

JABEE

hey buddy. I sent you a message o ps4. I am still not sold on files. Ask kave about DA.

Just saw your message. Let's hope they continue where they left off against Chicago.

Foles is no Derek Anderson! At least you have faith that Chip Kelly will get this team scoring. I think Foles has looked good. Even his rough outings have been pretty productive. He needs to put Dallas down now.

Guys, what game should I get for my PS4 (I already have Killzone)? I was gonna get FIFA, but since I already own FIFA on the 360 I might change course. How's Battlefield 4?

The Falcons downplayed the revenge angle all week before the game, but Douglas and even quarterback Matt Ryan acknowledged that the Falcons really don't care much for the 49ers or their obnoxious and bratty coach Jim Harbaugh.

"We didn't get the outcome that we wanted and it hurts to lose," Douglas said. "But with the 49ers, it's personal. It was personal tonight. It was just one of those games. You never want to lose a game, I don't ever want to lose to the 49ers."People talk about us and the Saints, but the 49ers are right underneath the Saints in my eyes."

damn niners making enemies everywhere they go :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Not to livejournal this shit up but its really hitting me really hard this may be the last Christmas I spend with my mom and best friend. Make the best of it all the family moments GAF.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Which one of you goons is rica_shela on PSN ?

I'd just like to know whose PSN name here doesn't match their NFL GAF name. I've been adding everyone's name that I recognize!

Not to livejournal this shit up but its really hitting me really hard this may be the last Christmas I spend with my mom and best friend. Make the best of it all the family moments GAF.

My dad is 84 this year and my mom died from cancer when I was 16....

I know those feels :/ hope you make the most of it!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Guys, what game should I get for my PS4 (I already have Killzone)? I was gonna get FIFA, but since I already own FIFA on the 360 I might change course. How's Battlefield 4?

Assassins Creed 4 is amazing. Easily the best in the series.

My PSN id is TheWienke btw!

Sorry to hear that, kas. My wife's grandfather just passed away a few days ago and it's been rough since he was basically her dad... I definitely understand where you're coming from.

1. Get FIFA

2. Lose to me in FIFA

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Percy Harvin may be headed to IR:

Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin won’t practice this week, which means he won’t play in Week 17 against the Rams.

That’s no surprise. All signs have been pointing to a postseason return for Harvin, who has been in the lineup for just one game this season because of a hip injury. On Tuesday, though, coach Pete Carroll hinted that Harvin may not be back on the field until 2014.

Carroll said, via the team’s website, “that may happen” when he was asked whether the team would need to make a roster move involving Harvin. They aren’t likely to cut the wideout, which leaves a trip to injured reserve that would end Harvin’s season before the postseason gets underway.

The Seahawks are set to get cornerback Walter Thurmond back from his four-game suspension and they could clear a roster spot for him by making a move involving Harvin.

MechDX

Chocolate chip cookies....check
Wife up eating some soup and drinking some juice....check
Broccoli and Cheese casserole.....check
Apple Cinnamon Cranberry sauce:
1526572_568148383278452_2040574398_n.jpg

BOOM!
Kids in pajamas ready to go to bed...check!

Then my new neighrbor comes by with something and I am b now eating these:
562006_568148716611752_1602710931_n.jpg

fresh tamales still hot....sogood.gif

If it helps you deal with it all, I would say Live journal away. All the best, brother.

Assassins Creed 4 is amazing. Easily the best in the series.

My PSN id is TheWienke btw!

Assasins Creed does look amazing.

1. Get FIFA

2. Lose to me in FIFA

Well well well...I kinda need to buy Fifa now huh

Top Bottom