• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

Tom Penny

My crystal ball says Backwards Jeff next destination is sunny Jacksonville.

It's the perfect fit. Bad QB, and use to below mediocrity. His brand of 7-9 bullshit will be a breath of fresh air.

I don't think he will do well in a large market like Jax.

Morning black coffee people.

������

I just started drinking only black tea and black coffee at work. I'll see how long that lasts. I usually use tons of sugar and cream,

Only when we want to roleplay.
giphy.gif

MechDX

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith 52m52 minutes ago
Predicted range of 28-37 degrees Sunday in Green Bay with a 70-percent chance of precipitation. #Weather #Snow #Texans

YES! Sunday Fuckball!

Sephzilla

So apparently Rams attendance and ratings are worse than they were in St Louis. I know it's their first year back, but god damn I wish the NFL would just give up on having a team in LA.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 51s51 seconds ago Thomaston, NY
Landon Collins wins NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November. First Giants safety to ever win that award.

Good for him.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 12m12 minutes ago
Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins named NFC offensive player of the month

In-line to get paid in the offseason.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 19m19 minutes ago
Matt Prater is your NFC special teams player of the week

On the AFC side:

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 18m18 minutes ago
Khalil Mack is the AFC defensive player of the month

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 27m27 minutes ago
Marcus Mariota named AFC offensive player of the month

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 3m3 minutes ago
Cairo Santos named AFC special teams player of the month

Skins would so damn dumb to do this especially with a weak qb draft class.

Scot McCloughlin don't fuck around. I think he probably realizes how having that kind of contract can cripple a team, especially if you aren't sure you are a ready made super bowl team, which Washington isn't.

Ultimately though I think Snyder will override him and give Kirk his money:

Line_HTX

Something something "just block out the noise."

"I know everyone has given up on this team and this coaching staff."

98Uzhe7.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Crazy that this past year was the year to get a QB.

I think if anyone said that they saw Dak Prescott being as good as he is prior to the draft, I'd call them a liar though. So quarterbacks are weird...maybe one from this draft class will be okay?

Also helps that Dak is playing on the most complete team in the NFL.

Crazy that this past year was the year to get a QB.

I think if anyone said that they saw Dak Prescott being as good as he is prior to the draft, I'd call them a liar though. So quarterbacks are weird...maybe one from this draft class will be okay?

Also helps that Dak is playing on the most complete team in the NFL.
98Uzhe7.png

MechDX

Texans should have gone with Jessica at QB

Dallas is one of the most complete teams in the league, especially in a year full of mediocre teams.

Sure, if you completely ignore defense. Even on the offensive side, Our WR Corp is average at best.

The whole team is overachieving basically. It's not a complete team by any measure.

Line_HTX

I really really hate listening to ANY portion of any Brock presser. That whole "story" bit from this week really takes the cake.

38EfMh8.gif

MechDX

Sure, if you completely ignore defense. Even on the offensive side, Our WR Corp is average at best.

The whole team is overachieving basically. It's not a complete team by any measure.

Great O line and 3 good skill position players will do nothing but enhance a young QB's confidence. When the offense can be productive it helps the defense immensely. Broncos last year were the exception and far from the norm.

Example: texans defense is getting worse because the offense cant do shit. They are now breaking down because of it.

EDIT: Of for fucks sake Im defending/praising the fucking cowboys. End the season already!

Sephzilla

Their pass defense sucks but to be fair their run defense is one of the best in the league.

And plus, by comparison, is there any other team even remotely as complete as them right now?

Steveo

Banned
My crystal ball says Backwards Jeff next destination is sunny Jacksonville.

It's the perfect fit. Bad QB, and use to below mediocrity. His brand of 7-9 bullshit will be a breath of fresh air.

ugh, plz no.

Some Jaguar fans feel Gus Bradley needs one more year.

Top Bottom