• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

j-wood

I'm sorry Bills fans. I know what that fuckery feels like.

NFL...this game is exactly why the ratings are down. Open your fucking eyes. the refs directly cost the bills a chance at overtime, an easier chance to tie the game at the end. When a fan of a team sees shit like this happen, they say fuck it and shut the game off.

I know because I've almost done that myself, and I have some friends that are bills fans that did exactly that tonight at halftime, knowing that would come back to screw them.

I'm sorry Bills fans. I know what that fuckery feels like.

NFL...this game is exactly why the ratings are down. Open your fucking eyes. the refs directly cost the bills a chance at overtime, an easier chance to tie the game at the end. When a fan of a team sees shit like this happen, they say fuck it and shut the game off.

I know because I've almost done that myself, and I have some friends that are bills fans that did exactly that tonight at halftime, knowing that would come back to screw them.

yeah the refs USED to be incredible! remember that? all those years ago when the refs were on point all the time?

oh

j-wood

yeah the refs USED to be incredible! remember that? all those years ago when the refs were on point all the time?

oh

Oh stop it. Of course there were penalties here or there, but you have to admit that the number of times refs have absolutely just botches MAJOR calls that effect a game has increased dramatically.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I love SBNation.

4nnv7EP.gif

Oh stop it. Of course there were penalties here or there, but you have to admit that the number of times refs have absolutely just botches MAJOR calls that effect a game has increased dramatically.

I've been watching football religiously for almost 30 years and I don't agree with this statement. IT'S like when people say man what is going on in this world so much violence these days!

No. The internet/video/etc has exposed it more but it was always there, just like terrible reffin!

Mollymauk

Or perhaps countless replays, websites, message boards, sports radio, and 24 hour football networks have shined more light onto it.

Edit: beated

Top Bottom