• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Did the NFL nominate the wrong Steve Smith?

HWK_Smitty_Classic1.jpg

*folds arms and smiles*

Patriots tickets got dropped off today, even lucked into a parking pass. Gonna be a good Sunday.

I hope they lose

I hope they lose and you get stuck in traffic.
I hope they lose, you get stuck traffic, and you have car trouble on the way over so you're late for kickoff.

Let's keep it going folks

If you combine all of the NFL-Gaffers, would you have one NFL player?
With Greg, all things are possible Dutch

bionic77

Get an X. No need to get an 8+ when you can easily cough up that little bit more for the far superior phone. Especially if you have a 7 now, the 8 seems to be a really small step. It's just the screen quality, the camera and the chip being marginally improved, whilst the X actually changes it up a bit.
I have 6S+.

Definitely a big change but in general it is never a good idea to get the first gen of a new Apple product.

That's the price you pay for being an early adopter though...

Afrikan

This is just one of the many terrible things TO has done during his career.

In comparison to Ray Lewis? Which you quoted?

I'm guessing you feel the same way about Garrison Hearst?

I'll say this, of all the years I've spent debating T.O. that incident you pointed out, is the one thing I never agreed with. And said was stupid and ignorant thing for him to say. Even if he was trying to be funny, during that tine period...doesn't matter.

But in that same interview he did say he wouldn't have a problem if one of his teammates were gay. As well as in general, people can do what they want with their own lives.

To his credit, instead of just a public PR apology, he apologized to Jeff in person.

Oh it's that time of year for yankee to try to convince us that TO isn't a HoFer

Oh...ok I didn't know what I was walking into.

Tyler Dunne
Tyler Dunne @TyDunne
There's hope Browns fans. Ben Roethlisberger just now: "That team is going to surprise a lot of people. I'm glad we played them in Week 1."
10:07 AM · Sep 13, 2017
Wow I just can't stop doing it this week.
Does NFL Gaf have a destiny clan I can hop on?

Who do I contact?
Idk how many ppl are actually playing in here. I'm playing on PS4. I saw FriendAT on too.

MechDX

Ollie Connolly‏Verified account
@OllieConnolly

I wrote about Lamar Jackson: A unique and evolving talent. The best player in the country keeps getting better

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 6m6 minutes ago
More
Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Ollie Connolly
Teams gonna be #RelaxinForJackson

#RelaxinForJackson

MechDX

Dave Zangaro‏Verified account @DZangaroCSN 2m2 minutes ago
More
Replying to @DZangaroCSN @BovadaLV
Carson Wentz's MVP odds went from 33/1 to 20/1, same as Big Ben and Jameis Winston.

Jabee we're doing it! Believe in Ginger Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom