• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Like this shit pisses me off. If that's Rogers or Brady that's a fucking 15 yard penalty. But because it's the fucking Lions they can just do whatever the fuck they want. Who cares if our QB gets fucking destroyed.

This is the shit that makes people stop giving a fuck about the NFL. If Stafford got injured on that no call I'd be going fucking ballistic.

Doorman

So far, the biggest difference in the game is Stafford's ability to evade the inevitable rush while Eli just folds like a soup-soggy saltine. The ability to buy time has been so crucial.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Like this shit pisses me off. If that's Rogers or Brady that's a fucking 15 yard penalty. But because it's the fucking Lions they can just do whatever the fuck they want. Who cares if our QB gets fucking destroyed.

This is the shit that makes people stop giving a fuck about the NFL. If Stafford got injured on that no call I'd be going fucking ballistic.

Preach

Cagey

Banned
Eli's not athletic enough to play QB anymore unless he gets brick wall protection.

Late era Bledsoe.

Note to the Giants FO: spent all 7 picks on offensive lineman
You want this regime picking the linemen?! Name the three best linemen Reese has drafted.

You'll be scared.

K-Gun

You can't have Flowers 1 on 1 with just about anyone, the guy can't play so either bench him or give him a back or TE all game.

Your right
If your one of the NFL golden teams you get the calls all the time. Lions, Bengals, Browns, we get jack shot.

squicken

Erick Flowers and Greg Robinson are somehow NFL starting linemen and people wonder why fans aren't interested in the NFL's product

Almost like if you keep trotting the defense out there they'll get tired!

Also Darkwa got 11 yards on his carry and then disappeared WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SEEING ON THE SIDELINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom