• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I like to believe most Packer fans appreciate how lucky we've been to have Favre and Rodgers all these years, especially when we have two teams in our division that have basically had revolving doors for the QB position. That being said I think a lot of Packer fans are frustrated that we've had 20+ years of Hall of Fame quarterbacking and only 2 Super Bowls (and only 3 appearances in the big game) to show for it.

I'll throw a #3 into your mix as well

3- How much better would the Packers be if they actually had a consistently reliable defense. I wonder if Rodgers sometimes puts too much pressure on himself because he feels like he has to score on every drive in order to win big games

The Packers would be absolutely fucked if Rodgers went down with any kind of injury because the team puts all of their eggs in the Rodgers basket, and McCarthy has already been exposed as a Jeff Fischer tier head coach without Rodgers

Kinda sums it up for me

Only 2 owls for 2 HOF QBs with one theoretically the GOAT in terms of talent? That's a failure on the Packers

I like to believe most Packer fans appreciate how lucky we've been to have Favre and Rodgers all these years, especially when we have two teams in our division that have basically had revolving doors for the QB position. That being said I think a lot of Packer fans are frustrated that we've had 20+ years of Hall of Fame quarterbacking and only 2 Super Bowls (and only 3 appearances in the big game) to show for it.

I'll throw a #3 into your mix as well

3- How much better would the Packers be if they actually had a consistently reliable defense. I wonder if Rodgers sometimes puts too much pressure on himself because he feels like he has to score on every drive in order to win big games

The Packers would be absolutely fucked if Rodgers went down with any kind of injury because the team puts all of their eggs in the Rodgers basket, and McCarthy has already been exposed as a Jeff Fischer tier head coach without Rodgers

agree.

Sephzilla

Kinda sums it up for me

Only 2 owls for 2 HOF QBs with one theoretically the GOAT in terms of talent? That's a failure on the Packers

Favre would have probably won a second ring if Holmgren would have stuck around. Rodgers would have at least seen a second Super Bowl if his head coach didn't become a giant coward against Seattle or if his GM made a few more free agent defensive pick ups

Jarate

Banned
Our offense would be so terrible without Godgers, but then again, the offense is designed to be based around him

But our coaching staff is fairly mediocre, and we havent developed a truly massively impactful player since Mathews. Our team is missing another playmaker, we just dont have that

Milchjon

DKmPiSsWsAA_HNT.jpg:large

Who had his money on these three making up this chart?

Hunter S.

You cannot tell people to "get fucked." I know as I was banned for writing "fuck off," several months back. I don't think they ban for it if it just seems like friendly banter.

Sephzilla

Our offense would be so terrible without Godgers, but then again, the offense is designed to be based around him

But our coaching staff is fairly mediocre, and we havent developed a truly massively impactful player since Mathews. Our team is missing another playmaker, we just dont have that

I'd argue that Matthews wasn't even the most valuable defensive player of the Super Bowl year. I think there's an argument to be made that Charles Woodson was more important, I think you could also make an outside case for Nick Collins as well. Also, the defense went completely to shit right and never recovered after Collins went down with a career ending injury.

I'm also still completely baffled as to why the Packers passed up on TJ Watt

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Mike Daniels?

See Deacon, THAT'S what a non-statement looks like:

And that's what a fucking awful statement looks like:

Fuck the Steelers.
For Belichick - told ya.

The rest. No. Not fuck the Steelers. Fuck Ben Roethlisberger. I honestly wish he retired in the off-season like he wanted everyone to believe. Fucking drama queen.

For Belichick - told ya.

The rest. No. Not fuck the Steelers. Fuck Ben Roethlisberger. I honestly wish he retired in the off-season like he wanted everyone to believe. Fucking drama queen.

Ben's not going to remember how to walk in twenty years, so karma is coming.

I say this as a fellow fan.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
harrassing bg for months was cool tho right

If there's a specific issue, report it to the mod staff. We can't provide as much coverage with all the craziness of the past several months on various gaming and OT topics, so if people have a concern let us know.

And next time, ease up on the backseat modding.

Is his banishment to the rooftops a permanent thing?

Just two weeks.

Dishwalla

Banned
The enforcement on the "get fucked/fuck off/go fuck yourself" rule seems to have been stepped up since November, I caught a ban in like February for telling someone "go fuck yourself" which kind of amused me since I had said things like that before without catching a ban.

The enforcement on the "get fucked/fuck off/go fuck yourself" rule seems to have been stepped up since November, I caught a ban in like February for telling someone "go fuck yourself" which kind of amused me since I had said things like that before without catching a ban.
Have you said it since?

Fitts

I can't stand Middlekauff. Dude is a cunt. He actually tried to get a highschool FB coach fired for disagreeing with him on Twitter.

Fair point. Still, I love their Raiders analysis. Everything else I've ever found is just too sugarcoated, but I'm open to recommendations.

Dishwalla

Banned
Fair point. Still, I love their Raiders analysis. Everything else I've ever found is just too sugarcoated, but I'm open to recommendations.

Is there a good Raiders YouTuber like the That'sGoodSports guy? Hate the Broncos but I like his videos, wish there was a Raiders equivalent.

JABEE

We all talk about players not getting fired for speaking out, but it seems much easier to just refuse to hire players who have spoken out.

Kaepernick is an example of this and it seems like the President’s bullshit example has let the NFL off the hook for blackballing Kaepernick.

It took this call from Trump to get the NFLPA to encourage any action on the right of players to protest on the field.

Top Bottom