• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

AndresON777

shooting blanks
rg3subway_medium.png

lol that shit looks so terrifying

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man RGIII and Luck are both so damn impressive.

"What's on RG's face?

hormones.

Chili said:
Alfred Morris is just a beast.
Yep. You can't do much against play action if you don't stop the run and the defense didn't do that. Everyone is focusing on RGIII but Morris won that game for the Skins more than Griffin, IMO. Great line play by the Skins, hard running.

Yep. You can't do much against play action if you don't stop the run and the defense didn't do that. Everyone is focusing on RGIII but Morris won that game for the Skins more than Griffin, IMO. Great line play by the Skins, hard running.

FroMo is indeed a fucking beast, but even though he didn't put up big numbers, RG3's running ability had the Giants D on their heels all game long. That contributes a lot to the openings Morris was getting.

Branduil

The Redskins have the easiest schedule between the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys. Not that that necessarily means anything.

Ninja Scooter said:
That contributes a lot to the openings Morris was getting.
No doubt. The option is a contributor but in this game, plain old good zone blocking won the day on a good many of those runs. Along with Morris just plain dragging folks along with him.

samus4ever said:
Packers were 6 and 6 in 2010..
Talk to me when the Redskins make that kind of run. I'll gladly give them props.

Top Bottom