• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Did the Sens start Lehner because they want to face the Pens over the Habs?

The plan was always to split the goalies, I just don't think they planned to lose against Philly. And it's not as if Lehner is a scrub, in fact he's pretty much the opposite.

cube444

The plan was always to split the goalies, I just don't think they planned to lose against Philly. And it's not as if Lehner is a scrub, in fact he's pretty much the opposite.

Not saying he is and even though that was the plan I'd figure you scrap it and go with your #1.

Montresor

That's almost as bad as not making the playoffs in 9 years and only having one top 5 pick that turned into Luke Schenn.

Hahahaha it's not even close

This is a pattern I'm noticing. You guys and your salty back-and-forth arguments, you fight silly comments with even sillier comments. Like Solo trashing the Canucks' courage.

I know the Leafs have sucked big time but I'm just gonna correct you. Toronto picked 5th last year and got Rielly, so Schenn wasn't their only top 5 pick.

Hold me Leafs gaf

So, Boston it is.

ib7tTI.gif

Curufinwe

Karlsson's pass back to the left point before the winning goal was brilliant.

How did Chris Therien end up on NBC Sports? I thought he was just the Flyers radio guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom