• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Cake Boss

Banned
As the Senators remain focused on trying to acquire a defenseman, the Ottawa Sun reports the team is also looking to bring in a young winger.
The Sun claims the Senators may have inquired about Los Angeles Kings right wing Matt Frattin,

ACQUIRE ALL FORMER LEAFS!!

Next up Steen please.

Socreges

Banned
Edmonton being shit has actually gotten pretty boring. I now derive no enjoyment from their failure. I'd probably rather they be good.

Edmonton being shit has actually gotten pretty boring. I now derive no enjoyment from their failure. I'd probably rather they be good.

I'm cool with them not being good. A good example of how tanking doesn't always work. I thought they'd be the Penguins by now, but guess not

Socreges

Banned
Opened up my beer advent calendar just now.

20131201_100546.jpg

Beer #1:

Islanders schedule for December:

Penguins
Blues
Kings
Ducks
Sharks
Coyotes
Canadiens
Lightning
Rangers
Ducks
Red Wings
Devils
Wild
Bruins

A combined record of 219-106-47.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cool with them not being good. A good example of how tanking doesn't always work. I thought they'd be the Penguins by now, but guess not
Pens got super fucking lucky that a lockout year where nobody fucking played gave them a generational franchise player. They stunk at the right time.

I say keep tanking for Reinhart, trade some soft forwards (cause lord knows they have a lot of those) for goaltending and defense.

Socreges

Banned
I didn't even know that was a thing. I desperately want one now.

This...is pretty damn cool. Not sure we have these in Ontario though.
It's a distributor in Western Canada that does it. None of the beers are available here otherwise so it's pretty special (but expensive). Phillips Brewery is doing their first one this year, too. Not sure if there are others in North America.

Socreges

Banned
You get that at a BCL?

Uh oh, don't think Hansen will be coming back.
Was available at BCL (I think) and private liquor stores. This was back in October. All shipped calendars were already accounted for through reservations. They deliberately make it scarce and it isn't really advertised. Most people here don't even know it exists.

The Vanek trade is looking great right now. Buffalo could end up with two of the top three picks this year. :lol

TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun added Tuesday that if the 2014 first-round draft pick acquired by Buffalo in the deal ends up being a Top 10 selection in June, the Islanders would have the option to defer the pick to the 2015 draft.

Unfortunately not.

Snow covered his ass.

One of the Stadium series is sponsored by Coors light, if we don't get at least a stadium series at Coors field I'll be miffed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHY CANUCKS

WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS

AGAIN

edit: I blame Tanev for not covering Gerbe on this one.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Woooo wooo lol
Can't believe they use that sound.

Slept in til 1st intermission.

Canucks have scored the first TWO goals, one of them a powerplay goal, and are now playing with the lead on the 2nd game of a back to back.

EDIT: WTF JUST HAPPENED

lol

jaybeeze

Slept in til 1st intermission.

Canucks have scored the first TWO goals, one of them a powerplay goal, and are now playing with the lead on the 2nd game of a back to back.

EDIT: WTF JUST HAPPENED

Socreges

Banned
Because without goalies, Burrows would feel even worse about not being able to score.
I look forward to today's Sportsnet segment about how well Burrows is playing and how many good chances he's getting and how he still can't put the puck in the fucking net.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well he's not gonna score from the dressing room, that's for sure...

Top Bottom