• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bieksa is maaaaaaaad at Komisarek. You don't make Bieksa mad. That never ends well.

kingslunk

Quit sucking Carolina. It would be amazing if Vancouver had 5 more games played than the stars and only 4 points ahead.

Your team isn't exactly intimidating. :p

Feb26_fiddler_blog-e1330318418164.jpg

Smiley90

Your team isn't exactly intimidating. :p

I was looking for some Bieksa fighting videos, and all i found was:

Bieksa vs Mayers (Hawks)
Bieksa vs Desjardins (SJ)
Bieksa vs Marleau (SJ)
Bieksa vs Stalberg (Hawks)
Bieksa vs Desjardins (again, SJ)
Bieksa vs Brouwer (Hawks)

.... there's an odd theme here.

And the fight against Dorsett (Rangers). The fight against Boyle (also Rangers) doesn't have a video up yet.

Socreges

Banned
"Is Tim Hortons a sponsor of this? He is? I just thought it was a man named Tim Hortons who wrote his name all over the ice."

I'm actually enjoying this, despite them laughing at everything he says.

Smiley90

6 penalties against the Canucks in a row. They really want to make up for giving up two PP goals yesterday and improve on their PK percentage. Can't risk losing that Nr. 1 spot.

FAKEEDIT: THAT WAS TOO CLOSE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Muller looks like he's aged 10 years since he started coaching in NC.

Haven't heard a thing unless he's referring to HFBoards then I dunno.

/shrugs
Carlyle made a bunch of comments about it, and how it fired up the Leafs to score their two goals.

Is he still getting 2nd line time? Where's Pirri now? He was looking really good out there.

Yes, though it's kind of tough to define lines with how often they change over the course of every single game. The only line Q really doesn't mess with much is the first line. The last three are always changing during the game.

Have been seeing a ton of Kane-Handzus-Shaw/Saad. But Kane-Pirri-Saad/Shaw always looks way better.

Would prefer to see him on the third or fourth line. He has no business being with Kane and Shaw/Saad.

Edit: flip the wingers. Don't know how I reversed the sides. Too hard to fix on my phone.

Revenant

Yes, though it's kind of tough to define lines with how often they change over the course of every single game. The only line Q really doesn't mess with much is the first line. The last three are always changing during the game.

Have been seeing a ton of Kane-Handzus-Shaw/Salad. But Kane-Pirri-Saad/Shaw always looks way better.

Would prefer to see him on the third or fourth line. He has no business being with Kane and Shaw/Said.

Why Is Shaw carrying this salad? I don't mean to question a coach with 3 Stanley cup rings but...

Why Is Shaw carrying this salad? I don't mean to question a coach with 3 Stanley cup rings but...

Damnit. I thought I got the stealth edit in fast enough. :lol

Been meaning to add Saad to my phone's dictionary for a while. Same with Toews. Need to figure out how.

Fei

If the Isles finish in the bottom ten, then it's their option to move the pick to the 2015 draft. I'm just not sure they would elect for that. The 2014 draft is supposedly weak, and he might not want to risk losing his shot at McDavid if they're in that lottery. In that scenario, the Sabres would get the high Isles pick in 2014 plus their own.

And when was the last time the Canucks were in the lottery??

Socreges

Banned
A win, woah

If the Isles finish in the bottom ten, then it's their option to move the pick to the 2015 draft. I'm just not sure they would elect for that. The 2014 draft is supposedly weak, and he might not want to risk losing his shot at McDavid if their in that lottery.
Ah

The Sedins.

Smiley90

If the Isles finish in the bottom ten, then it's their option to move the pick to the 2015 draft. I'm just not sure they would elect for that. The 2014 draft is supposedly weak, and he might not want to risk losing his shot at McDavid if they're in that lottery. In that scenario, the Sabres would get the high Isles pick in 2014 plus their own.

On the bright side, now every team that misses the playoffs is in the lottery.

There's a chance. A tiny chance, but a chance.

Cake Boss

Banned
BabQvmyCQAAWcyC.jpg

Aww Karlsson helps a lost old man to his seat for the game.

Can't wait for the Patrick Eaves tribute video, been a long time. Welcome back friend.

Smiley90

jTCafLyeisEeB.JPG

League recognition :D

Chicago has a .625 win percentage when trailing after the second. The second-best team in the league has LESS THAN HALF that percentage. (Caps@0.308)

Insane. Such a huge gap and the fact that they're actually above .500 when down after 2 periods oO

Meanwhile, the Sabres are an impressive 0-17-0 when down after 2 periods. Talk about not fighting for it :lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Must be nice to have a lead. I mean I've heard of these things before. They're the things you blow in the third, right? :'(

Red_Man

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wait holy shit Ott is the captain for the Sabres? Good god man. Good fucking god just burn it all down.
He seems hung ho about the team and community. Too bad he's a piece of shit. Might as well toss Cooke and bring Kaleta back for the trifecta of doom.

Red_Man

Wait holy shit Ott is the captain for the Sabres? Good god man. Good fucking god just burn it all down.
Says all that needs to be said about the Sabres as a team right now.

He seems hung ho about the team and community. Too bad he's a piece of shit. Might as well toss Cooke and bring Kaleta back for the trifecta of doom.
Kaleta tore his ACL the other day, bit of karma some might say.

Top Bottom