• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

ZeroGravity

Also fuck off Yzerman for sending Connolly back to Syracuse. He was our best player in the preseason and deserved to make this team. What a fucking joke.

Cake Boss

Banned
Also fuck off Yzerman for sending Connolly back to Syracuse. He was our best player in the preseason and deserved to make this team. What a fucking joke.

Lol yzer.

I remember years ago when sens fans wanted Murray gone and to hire Yzerman. Lol

Edit: Team Canada should be beastly with Drouin, Horvat and Domi.

zedge

Just in time.

Go Flames muuuuufuckers.

:D

harvsitting.gif

KKB7p3f.gif

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
The "Metropolitan Division" is a real thing!??!?!
LOLOLL

Btw, I don't know what MacT (Mactambellini?) is doing with the Oilers.
Our centres to start the year are:
1. Taylor Hall - 0 games of NHL centre experience
2. Mark Arcobello - 1 game of NHL centre experience
3. Boyd Gordon - veteran centre
4. Will Acton - 0 games of NHL centre experience

And then he passes on a nice, cheap player like Adam Hall... and picks up ANOTHER face puncher in Luke Gazdic?? wtf.

fallout

Welp. I wonder what's up. He technically can't play in the KHL because of his contract (unless they say "fuck the IIHF"). I don't think the loss will hurt the Jets all that much, but it's never good when shit like this happens.

The Winnipeg Jets have suspended forward Ivan Telegin for refusing to report to the American Hockey League's St. John's IceCaps.

"That's the story. There's nothing more," said IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge Sunday morning when asked for more details about the suspension.

The 21-year-old Telegin had been officially assigned to St. John's on Tuesday.

He had made his pro debut with the IceCaps in 2012-13, appearing in 34 games, with three goals and four assists. However, a concussion suffered in January ended his season and curtailed much of his off-season training activity.

The six-foot-three, 200-pound native of Novokuznetsk, Russia, did participate in the Jets' rookie camp earlier this month and had played in the NHL pre-season for Winnipeg.

A fourth-round draft pick of the Atlanta Thrashers in 2010, Telegin is entering the second year of a three-year entry-level contract with the Jets that calls for an almost $700,000 annual salary in the NHL and $65,000 in the AHL.

The IceCaps play their final pre-season game this afternoon when they take on the Syracuse Crunch at Mile One Centre.

http://www.thetelegram.com/Sports/H...egin-suspended-for-not-reporting-to-IceCaps/1

Samyy

He's technically already "demoted", he was sent down with Percy and co.

Everyone on twitter is saying the Leafs will go with 11 forwards and 7 defense until McLaren and Clarkson come back. So probably something like this:

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Raymond
Ashton-Bolland-Kulemin
McClement-Orr

Gunnarsson-Phaneuf
Gardiner-Franson
Rielly-Ranger
Fraser

So how does this work? You put out 3 defencemen whenever you send out the 4th line?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just a reminder, the draft for the fantasy hockey league is in 4h20mins. 5pm PST/8pm EST.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Parch

I'm looking at the rosters and seeing a lot of AHL in the 3rd and 4th lines. That lower salary cap requires a lot of slug salaries.

ZeroGravity

Unfortunately the Lightning have too much depth at forward. Didnt help that Yzerman refused to trade/buyout the dead weight that is Ryan Malone.

TUSR

Banned
Don't like the Canucks roster moves, but whatever. Was excited to see what the red neck duo of Bo and Hunter were capable of.

Which version of GTA V is less shitty, PS3 or XBox 360? I have the PS3 version still shrink wrapped...

Quick

Banned
Don't like the Canucks roster moves, but whatever. Was excited to see what the red neck duo of Bo and Hunter were capable of.

Which version of GTA V is less shitty, PS3 or XBox 360? I have the PS3 version still shrink wrapped...

PS3 version runs just fine. No issues.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wings cut down to 27 by sending a ton of players to the Griffins, but Nyquist wasn't one of them.

Hmm.
Sorry, but Emmerton had no spot on this team from the beginning, Andersson has proved he can easily take his spot as a center and we have plenty of other guys like Glendening, Ferraro, Telletubby, etc... who can easily fill in for a 4th line center role if needed.

Oh, I agree. Too many players that are more talented than Emmerton and basically play his role are coming up from the minors.

The Raptors were at the game last night

2NTwu9f.gif

PS3 version is confirmed superiorest

Quick

Banned
Same for the 360 version here. Don't believe there's much of a difference.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. There's probably almost no difference between the two, unless you're in the Gaming side and every dip in framerate is meticulously analyzed.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. There's probably almost no difference between the two, unless you're in the Gaming side and every dip in framerate is meticulously analyzed.

It's hilarious people are still trying to justify their console choice seven years after they released with stuff like that.

Marvie_3

Banned
lol WRONG

There is a pedestrian that wears a blue shirt that has 98,403 strands of hair on his head in the 360 version, while on the PS3 version he only has 98,394 strands of hair.

Y'all laughed when I said Drouin, like Huberdeau, would spend another year in the QJ. NOW LOOK. LOOK.

Word is Tallon is shopping the waiver wire. Wouldn't be surprised to see him claim Brennan back to us.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ottawa is bestest candian hockey team according to bawb makenzie.

So does ESPN so I guess it's true.

or wait does best mean cheapest?

that's definitely true.

As much as I hate the Sens, I think they're spot on. A lot of people wrote them off last year, and their freakin rookies and MacLean took the show and ran with it. Of all the teams I saw, I never saw the Sens give up even when they were down by a lot of goals.

Silverberg and Zibenijad are really quiet players, but they gave the Leafs fits. Silverberg is gone, but fucking Bobby Ryan lands there...

Karlsson is the real deal.

I'm not sold on Anderson and I think it's more of the system than him.

Top Bottom