• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Solo

Man there is come fucking GLORIOUS karma coming home to roost on Bergevin - 5 years of failing in every conceivable manner as a GM, saved time and time again by Carey Price.

And now, after shelling out an albatross contract to him? Price turns into Pogge.

Eat shit, Bergevin. You deserve this.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Free points! Come and get your free points! Habs are coming through town, and it’s free points for everyone!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
You know what sucks, watching this shit and knowing nothing will happen.

The media will be relentless until Molson finally has to answer some questions, and he'll come out and defend Bergevin.

Solo

This reminds me of the Jays season - less than 10 games in and it's already DOA. It must be a fucking awful feeling as a player or coach to know that you have 74 games left and you're already done. How do you get up for that?

This reminds me of the Jays season - less than 10 games in and it's already DOA. It must be a fucking awful feeling as a player or coach to know that you have 74 games left and you're already done. How do you get up for that?

At least some of those games were fun for the Blue Jays. This is just miserable

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Price is not playing his best games, but holy hell he has no help AND some of the goals are just lol worthy. Doubt they would have won any more games, but damn some of those bounces in this game and others.

I still like watching them, but I wish they could get some sort of spark going.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

Solo

At least, unlike 2015-2016, Bergevin can't play the "Carey was injured" card to hand wave away the team completely cratering.

imBask

Banned
do stats say we we're playing against the ducks without Getzlaf, Fowler, Vatanen and etc?

if only we had good puck luck

Solo

Looking at the upcoming schedule, I don't see the pain ending any time soon. We could conceivably lose 15-16 of our first 20 games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Red why aren't you posting, you can stop looking through stats and admit we sucked this game
There's not much to post, you have you clear agenda and aren't stepping away from it. That's your prerogative. Continue on with your boring narratives. This is why people don't want to play in Montreal.

imBask

Banned
There's not much to post, you have you clear agenda and aren't stepping away from it. That's your prerogative. Continue on with your boring narratives.

I agree, reality can be a little boring, that's why I watch movies on the weekend instead of this fucking team

Hopefully you're correct and we drive hard for that 9th place so you can say "I told you so but that 'irregular' start to the season cost us the cup!"

Solo

Can't WAIT to hear the excuses out of the locker room and Captain Monotones revolving wheel of sports cliches.

Hopefully the Montreal media eviscerates this team.

One sure way for a good home game for the opponent is to put the Habs on the docket.

Habs already in line for that #1 pick.

Bury me I’m already dead.

Good thing the Habs got rid off Markov, they have this leadership and poise thing down pat.

Just make the Habs the Vegas farm team.

Close the arena.

Burn down the whole city.

Good thing they got rid of Subban, he’s too good to be a Hab, dealing breakouts in Nashville because of course.

Everything is terrible.

Youppi right up my asshole and howl out my urethra.

Some west coast roadtrip. More like roadkill.

Youppi should be donated to some place that cares.

Shaw is a dirty player, of course he’s a shitbird Hab.

The NHL is a disgrace... in Montreal.

Everything was a mistake.

Melt the ice at the Bell Centre no one that uses that as home ice knows how to skate.

The Habs are so terrible their snack bars can’t even warm a pretzel.

Strip the jerseys off all these Habs players and make them walk the fuck home.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting.

Great job putting this squad together. I’ve seen the peewees on the ice at Vidéotron show more stick skills.

If I had tickets I’d burn them for warmth rather than go watch this god damned dumpster fire.

BargainBin will end up staying in Montreal because reasons.

I’ve dealt farts that could make better plays on pucks than these clowns.

Hopefully the Zamboni can come out and just run the Habs over, the Habs would be far more entertaining that way.

Assholes.

imBask

Banned
How in the world do you get 30 shots in one period and lose 6-2?

got NHL 18?

play a game against an easy computer, but don't use the left stick to aim, make sure you always aim at the goalie

then blame puck luck and say the sample size is too small to confirm anything

Top Bottom