• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member

9w0Kgip.gif

I could have sworn that the TSN matchup video said Oilers took 3 of 5 regular season games against the Ducks. Not that it means anything at this point.

Yeah, I looked up the season series and it was 3-2 Oilers.

Socreges

Banned
Sergachev is going to be an excellent player but there's sometimes he has moments where he doesn't care, which is troubling. I'm still excited for him next season to make it on the rosters. I'm also excited for Another Defenceman on the London Knights, Victor Mete in the same draft as Sergachev.
Probably the Habs prospect with the most potential. Timmins did it again. Will be interesting to who drafts his younger brother, Stayhome Defenceman.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'd rather have Boston win this just so Stalberg and Brassard don't have a chance to dick us over, because you just know that's going to happen if we meet.

On the flip side, I don't really want to deal with Marchand's bullshit.

Also, I want a Jimmy Vesey vs. Dominic Moore fight so Pierre can lose his mind about Harvard vs. Harvard.

EDIT: I take it back. I don't want to hear another Butch Cassidy pun. Tell your boys to fuck them up, Cake Boss.

Top Bottom