• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Calamari, SmackCrackleNPop, Heretic, and the rest of Ducks-gaf:

I'm on the Ducks bandwagon now.

Ducks in 7. Then Ducks over Predators. Then Ducks over Capitals.

I have some bad news for you. We're already defeated.Thanks for hopping on for a short ride.

I'm still riding that Ducks-Rangers SCF train. We've come so close before!

Only motivation we have to win is so you can catch a game while you're here for E3.

Parch

I still think the eastern conference is stronger than the west this year. The only way a west team can win the cup is if Ottawa or Washington win the east. Ottawa is being sold as the the cinderella underdogs. I'm cheering for them, but I think it's a longshot. I will never bet on Ovechkin or Washington. Ever. They have no chance against Pittsburgh IMO.

A Ranger Pens east final should determine the Cup winner, but you never know how injuries and fatigue factor in. If it's a 7 game war then a west team has a chance.

Cake Boss

Banned
I give some shit to Penis Oreo but so far he has as many playoff series wins as All Bran Murray had the past 10 years, one things that he has done better than Morray was actually get some depth forwards to allow the team to roll 4 lines in what seems forever (even though he paid a high price for Borrows :( ), and also he cut ties with young shitty players before their value became complete zeros like Morray did with Cowen, Weidcock etc and got something back for them like Lazar, Prince and other shitty players. Still keeping Ceci and Boroturd tho :|

feels weird having a few days without hockey in between rounds in April. Think this is the first time in a while where we've had a two days break between the first and second round

Ironically, if you were more familiar with The Internet you'd realize he was kidding.

Maybe if he posted here more I would know.

Cake Boss

Banned
C-LwOC4UMAEWkIM.jpg

Sweet gonna pull off a sweep Perds style.

Cake Boss

Banned
Playing the Halo collection online and I dread getting the Halo 3 matches, fuck that game sucked online, so slow and boring compared to the rest.

calder

I'd make predictions but after my first round predictions I don't feel like I deserve to. Some really bad calls all over. 😬

lupinko

My bracket got messed up with the Hawks losing but I had them with the Penguins in the final.

As much as I want Ovi to win a cup this year, the Pens will be tough to beat even without Letang, and with MAF in net.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers at practice today:

Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Vesey-Stepan-Pirri/Glass
Miller-Hayes-Zuccarello
Grabner-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Smith

That's right, Brandon Pirri. Remember him?

Regardless, that oddity on the second line is because Rick Nash is on a maintenance day.

They also have a unit of Puempel-Nieves-Jensen-Summers-Clendening in red jerseys simulating the Senators, running a neutral zone trap.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Rangers aren't getting past any team that has forwards who can actually finish.

Also, I don't get people who want a Canadian team to win to bring the cup back to Canada....who gives a shit?

Top Bottom