• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

calder

@IneffectiveMath: That win makes the Oilers the favourite to come out of the West.

14jGh15Slt6QOk.gif

dont worry, Preds will get em

GKnight

Banned
the west is so weird...
After the player movement I thought the blues would be out in one round. I thought the Oilers weren't there yet... And the predators... well.
A Crosby-Macdavid final would probably be the hypest of all time, though.

Not sure why everyone keeps saying ___ would destroy Oilers

AFAIK the Oilers had the season series edge against pretty much every team left in the west

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure why everyone keeps saying ___ would destroy Oilers

AFAIK the Oilers had the season series edge against pretty much every team left in the west

Oilers haven't beaten the Preds in like three years lol

Really though, I feel like the Preds would win but it would be far from a blowout

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
That kneeing major was definitely a back breaker. Preds had momentum going to be 2-0.

Fiddler's penalty was really, really dumb, but it happened early in the game and the Preds had mostly recovered. I could argue that Forsberg's idiotic penalty was every bit as instrumental to the loss, if not moreso.

Ah well, lesson hopefully learned. We'll see what Laviolette does for Game 3.

Pikma

Banned
Fiddler's penalty was really, really dumb, but it happened early in the game and the Preds had mostly recovered. I could argue that Forsberg's idiotic penalty was every bit as instrumental to the loss, if not moreso.

Ah well, lesson hopefully learned. We'll see what Laviolette does for Game 3.
Fiddler taking dumb penalties at the most inconvenient times? I don't believe you

bremon

I love this. I'm a sucker for punishment.
So are all the little Edmonton children who thought dad's great idea for a surprise trip for the family to Disneyland was about either the family or Disneyland.

Who are we kidding though, with the price of oil where it is, dad's the one going to Disneyland while the kids get their 5 dollar allowance to go to Rogers Place to watch with all the other abandoned children.

On a different note; very disappointing the Oilers series' have been on sportsnet and not CBC.

Montresor

WHY IS TODAYS GAME NOT AT 7PM AND IS AN AFTERNOON GAME? 👏👏👏👏

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

WHY IS TODAYS GAME NOT AT 7PM AND IS AN AFTERNOON GAME? 👏👏👏👏

perfect for me on the other side of the pond, for once i don't have to stay up until 5am to watch a hockey game.

GO OILERS. i mean Preds. and umm Ottawa yeaaaahhhh. i dunno who i should support. anyone but Crosby i guess. these playoff games are so mind-numbingly boring.. i just want the next season to start already damnit.

perfect for me on the other side of the pond, for once i don't have to stay up until 5am to watch a hockey game.

GO OILERS. i mean Preds. and umm Ottawa yeaaaahhhh. i dunno who i should support. anyone but Crosby i guess. these playoff games are so mind-numbingly boring.. i just want the next season to start already damnit.
The playoffs are known to consist of boring, meaningless hockey. Especially when compared to the regular season.

I would have a good chuckle if it was funded by Canadian tax dollars. Every province and territory must pitch in for the capital

I'm sure the mayor will pitch in. I can see Melnyk holding the city hostage at some point and be seen touring the Seattle arena like the Oilers owner.

I was a bit surprised to hear Sens get revenue sharing.

Top Bottom