• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😍😍😍

😎😎😎😎😍😍😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗😍

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺💺

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

y'all were a mistake

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

🙄

True story. I had a service request last year to take down the "Welcome Home Sidney" sign someone attached to the "Welcome to Cole Harbour" sign. Pens just won the Cup and Cindy was coming to town. I am taking the sign down during rush hour afternoon traffic and people began honking and yelling profanities like hooligans. The sign stayed up, wasn't risking my life.

Quick

Banned
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

🙄

True story. I had a service request last year to take down the "Welcome Home Sidney" sign someone attached to the "Welcome to Cole Harbour" sign. Pens just won the Cup and Cindy was coming to town. I am taking the sign down during rush hour afternoon traffic and people began honking and yelling profanities like hooligans. The sign stayed up, wasn't risking my life.

You can tell by the use of "Cindy" that MrToughPants is a) a Sens fan and b) probably a redneck. Or is there a specific Atlantic Canada term that means redneck?

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
You can tell by the use of "Cindy" that MrToughPants is a) a Sens fan and b) probably a redneck. Or is there a specific Atlantic Canada term that means redneck?

Honest mistake! I had a girlfriend named Cindy who never stopped whining. I must have got the names mixed up since they're similar. 👀

a

Quick

Banned
Honest mistake! I had a girlfriend named Cindy who never stopped whining. I must have got the names mixed up since they're similar. ��

a

Legit not mad actually, just that every dude I've spoken to that's referred to Crosby is straight out of some hick town between Toronto and Ottawa.

Edited my post because it came off as super mean.

Awe that's so cute!!! Having a pal like that!!
And sorry I didn't want to put in the effort to copy paste your name too

Lol. I'm okay if you shorten mine to Smack. I realize my username is long.

Also I edited my post within a few seconds. So it doesn't get stamped.

🤗🤷*♀️

We're sitting next to each other, proofreading each other's content before hitting send.

Also, I have a name.

Ducks fly together and browse and post on GAF together! Dstrdly and Heretic supervising.

Alucard

Banned
Stop being so nice for fuck's sake

We want salt

You shall find none here. Sens are playing well, Anderson is too, and the Pens' injuries look like they're finally catching up with them after two rounds. Sens are taking advantage of a wounded dragon.

Pikma

Banned
You shall find none here. Sens are playing well, Anderson is too, and the Pens' injuries look like they're finally catching up with them after two rounds. Sens are taking advantage of a wounded dragon.
You are the worst. If I were a mod I'd ban you for being so nice

Yep agreed.

No shame in what's happening right now.

Pens are wounded. Senators are playing strong and capitalizing on their opportunity here.

Hopefully the Pens can overcome once more but if they don't they don't. At least it's against the Sens and not Washington, Philadelphia, NYR, etc...

Calamari41

41 > 38
Sens are playing well, Anderson is too, and the Pens' injuries look like they're finally catching up with them after two rounds. Sens are taking advantage of a wounded dragon.

Yep agreed.

No shame in what's happening right now.

Pens are wounded. Senators are playing strong and capitalizing on their opportunity here.

Hopefully the Pens can overcome once more but if they don't they don't. At least it's against the Sens and not Washington, Philadelphia, NYR, etc...

YX6ZTJ2.gif

PillarEN

Yes. I agree. I'll give that the grade of "passive aggressive trying to keep cool" salt. Where is a fan like that one random Caps fan that popped in for round 2? That was good salt.
You know what? Doesn't matter. He'll be back for another round 2 disappointment next year so we'll get our fill.

imBask

Banned
Yes. I agree. I'll give that the grade of "passive aggressive trying to keep cool" salt. Where is a fan like that one random Caps fan that popped in for round 2? That was good salt.
You know what? Doesn't matter. He'll be back for another round 2 disappointment next year so we'll get our fill.

I think you're imagining salt there, they seem pretty rational

PillarEN

The Czechs play the Ruskies today in the Worlds in the quarterfinals in an hour. Perhaps I'll drop some salt in the off season thread. If I watch the game. I'm off to ride my bike. Beautiful day in Prague today. 27 degrees. I might just collapse on the bike trail.

Top Bottom