• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

ugh Määttä.. not him :/ im not proud of him as a Finn.

speaking of Finnish d-men.. did i tell you guys i happened to be on the same cruise ship as Rasmus Ristolainen and that he and his crew acted like total fucking obnoxious assholes? i stood next to them while waiting to exit the ship and they were chanting shit like "grab the whore's head and smash it against the radiator lalalaa" and laughing it up. ughhhhh.

Quick

Banned
awe, that means he loves most of you

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO

NOW YOU FOLKS KNOW I LOVE KIDS. THEY'RE GREAT. THEY'RE SMALL AN' THEY FIT IN STUFF WE ADULTS CAN'T FIT IN. THEY'RE ALSO GOOD FOR TEACHIN' HOCKEY STUFF, LIKE NOT FLOPPIN' OR HOTDOGGIN' EH.

LOOK AT THOSE KIDS WITH THEIR BUNNIES AN' FACE PAINT, EH. BOY AREN'T THEY GREAT? UNLIKE THOSE COMMIES, KIDS ARE THE REAL GOOD CANADIAN KIDS, EH.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY: I WAS IN THE BATHROOM WASHIN' MY HANDS, WHEN A BUNCH OF COMMIES RAN INSIDE A BATHROOM STALL. THEY LEFT THE DOOR OPEN BECAUSE COMMIES GOT NO SHAME AN' STARTED PRAYIN' TO STALIN, EH. BOY I WAS REAL STEAMED. THAT'S NOT WHAT BATHROOMS ARE FOR. ANYHOW, A BUNCH OF KIDS RAN INTO ANOTHER STALL, LEFT THE DOOR OPEN, STARTED SINGIN' THE CANADIAN ANTHEM, AN' ALL OF A SUDDEN, SIDDENY CROSBY RAN IN AN' GAVE 'EM ALL SOME TIMBITS EH. THOSE COMMIES WERE REAL EMBARRASSED AN' RAN BACK TO MOSCOW TO APOLOGIZE TO STALIN, EH. I STARTED TEARIN' UP. WE ALL SANG THE CANADIAN ANTHEM AN' THREW AWAY VISORS.

THOSE KIDS REMINDED ME OF BOBBY ORR, GOD LOVE 'EM.

doncherry_471.jpg

Socreges

Banned
That's some dive... Kessel got hit on one arm but reacted with the other lol

Read a science book and learn how the nervous system works. That reaction is how you know it was for reals.

Right... him wagging his right hand like it was on fire after he got hit on the left... makes total sense.

Have you played in the NHL?

Because that's the only way to realise it was a sell? Okay...
Are you an expert?

Silexx

I've stopped complaining about the PP. It is what it is and coaching staff are basically throwing their arms up in the air at this point.

a916

What a dumb and selfish penalty to take... Anderson unable to seal the post... not even sure what Anderson was doing... he left his post for.... reasons?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pierre acting like that wasn't completely fucked defending and goaltending by the Sens.

"It's so amazing how Crosby fumbles the puck and needs the Senators to knock the puck into their own net by the post that Anderson isn't defending for some reason! What athleticism!"

a916

Should that have been called down? It was going to be a breakaway for Ottawa... or at least a 1 on 1... or is too many men an automatic whistle?

Top Bottom