• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nights of Azure Limited Edition JRPG (PS4) Almost sold out!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
you're probably right. I know most vita/ps4 owners would rather play it on vita but are buying the PS4 version since its the only one available. Hell I would buy both <,<.
Portability is great if the game doesn't run like dookie, and it sounds like this one does. My wife is a huuuuge Gust fan, and has a Vita, and she got a PS4 for Christmas to be ready for this game haha.

12615384_1102812616429595_863584529574931420_o.jpg

-breathing intensifies-

Thank god. They didn't censor the Yuri!

Quixzlizx

I'm a pretty big Vitabro (I have all of the Atelier+ editions), but I have to say that this is the type of game where I'd want the PS4 version anyhow due to the massive graphical difference. The PS4 version looks sogood.gif

Verelios

I'm going to wait on a standard edition. I was waffling back and forth with it in my cart but it doesn't seem like the best idea, considering I won't even play it soon and the bonuses aren't attractive.

Vanethyr

Ok guys, you got me, where can I preorder the LE for Europe (link to the post if it has been already answered)?

It'll be up on http://store.nisaeurope.com by 12:00 GMT tomorrow.

They'll probably send the direct link out by email or Twitter as usual but it tends to show up on the main page anyways.

Edit: looks like we might hear some more about the preorder bonuses in Europe tomorrow:

bWsNyTN.png

Preorder bonus themes below:

sGMCazE.png

Xzgy1IY.png

cbZknrV.png

7LICWGZ.png

The art in this game is nothing short of incredible ;_;

SarusGray

It'll be up on http://store.nisaeurope.com by 12:00 GMT tomorrow.

They'll probably send the direct link out by email or Twitter as usual but it tends to show up on the main page anyways.

Edit: looks like we might hear some more about the preorder bonuses in Europe tomorrow:

ROTkPlo.png

Omg please tell me we're getting those custom themes for those who preordered the limited edition in NISA <,<!

Vanethyr

Omg please tell me we're getting those custom themes for those who preordered the limited edition in NISA <,<!

I figured NISA's support mentioning "themes" rather than just "theme" (like the Gust-chan one) in your screenshot a couple of posts up might be referring to the same ones, but who knows! :[

Nice! The facebook page seems to imply we'll probably get Gust-Chan too, definitive answer tomorrow as well.

I hope so! ^.^ I'm both super excited about it going up for pre-order tomorrow and worried at the same time, hopefully this isn't the first time a NISA Europe LE sells out fast.

Ranmo

Had standard pre-ordered on amazon. Welp. This bump made me pre-order the LE just now. I usually try to not do LE's for franchises that are new when its this pricey, but the game looks really fantastic.

SarusGray

I figured NISA's support mentioning "themes" rather than just "theme" (like the Gust-chan one) in your screenshot a couple of posts up might be referring to the same ones, but who knows! :[

I hope so! ^.^ I'm both super excited about it going up for pre-order tomorrow and worried at the same time, hopefully this isn't the first time a NISA Europe LE sells out fast.

Finally, the limited edition spenders get what they deserve >:O. -remembers disgaea 5 limited edition and no bunny costume <_<-

Had standard pre-ordered on amazon. Welp. This bump made me pre-order the LE just now. I usually try to not do LE's for franchises that are new when its this pricey, but the game looks really fantastic.

The game just sets a good precedent for gust to explore new ips! KEEP IT UP GUST!

Just clarification.

US Purchasers of LE for NoA will receive Gust-Chan & Gust Chan Theme.

EU Purchasers of LE for NoA will receive The two custom themes (homepage & function page) - This is the same offering we gave to Best Buy (in the US)

SarusGray

Just clarification.

EU Purchasers of LE for NoA will receive The two custom themes (homepage & function page) - This is the same offering we gave to Best Buy (in the US)

oh crap <_<, my double dipping senses are tingling and my wallet is crying. I'll stick to one but DARN ITTT!!!!! lol

Will you release atelier avatars or nights of azure avatars any time soon. I'm ready to be repping Ayesha and Arnice on PSN when I kill people on COD bwahah

Hubb

Just clarification.

So these are exclusives, or will they be offered on PSN?

Vanethyr

Just clarification.

Thanks for clearing things up!

oh crap <_<, my double dipping senses are tingling and my wallet is crying. I'll stick to one but DARN ITTT!!!!! lol

I don't know how long I can fight mine, send halp plz (&#12301;&#12444;&#12525;&#12444;)&#12301;

As much as I'd like all the DLC, I don't think I can afford or justify pre-ordering it elsewhere in addition to the LE.

SarusGray

So these are exclusives, or will they be offered on PSN?

Some information I found, note this is for Europe PSN Store, not sure if the same is offered on NA PSN Store.
Europe

GAME and Early Purchasers via PlayStation Store &#8211; Additional supporting character Gust-Chan and an original custom theme based on Gust-Chan. Unlike other supporting characters in this game, players can use Gust-Chan in battle!

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/01/nights-a...limited-edition-announced#pOhZruudQwmvqefa.99

SarusGray

pre order exclusive DLC is so dumb

very disappointing

So rest of EU can only get Gust by going digital? That sucks

http://gematsu.com/2015/07/yoru-no-nai-kuni-gust-chan-first-run-bonus-trailer

I understand early copies only having it. Hopefully EU gets it from preordering the limited edition or buying the physical copy early :eek:.

-glares intensely at street fighter 5-

very disappointing

Noooooo!
But that's only in NA, hopefully it's different in EU... :/

Oops you're right. Maybe EU will have it since NISA europe is teasing something.

SarusGray

very disappointing

Noooooo!
But that's only in NA, hopefully it's different in EU... :/

I'd like to remain hopeful but I've got a bad feeling with GAME being announced in Sarus' earlier link here though :/

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/nights-a...limited-edition-announced#pOhZruudQwmvqefa.99

possibly good newwwws ;) https://twitter.com/Nimdork/status/692396720366419968

" I will love you guys forever if the NISA store has this bonus along with the Gust-chan DLC ^ ^"

Liked by NISAinEurope ;D don't get yur hupes erup yet!

Quixzlizx

It's kind of annoying that people pre-ordering a $100 LE aren't getting all of the pre-order bonuses in NA.

I hope they don't break the bank when they're placed on the store.

SarusGray

just to clarify the confusion.

in NA

People who preorder Nights of Azure on Gamestop, Amazon, NIS America, Gamestop/EB Canada will receive Gust DLC and Theme

People who preorder at Bestbuy will get custom themes based on Nights of Azure. These themes will be available post launch.

In Europe

What we know of so far is that preordering the NISAeurope limited edition/Amazon will get you the custom themes from Bestbuy in NA

Buying early off the Playstation store/GAME will get you the Gust DLC and theme.

Hah, I thought that Tweet looked familiar before I remembered it was my own xD

They told me they aren't allowed to say anything yet due to some agreements in place so I'm holding onto some faint hope.

LOL I liked it and you're following me bwahah. Yeah hold on to that faint hope, you all may be in for a surprise!

Top Bottom