• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo World Championships 2017 Thread

Zubz

Banned
Ok, Falcon Punch is NOT a good fit for 8-Player. The Bowser should also be in the center. Good on the Cloud for knowing their character with that OHKO.

Charizard's the best for 8-Player Mode, though. Flare Blitz does enough splash damage & knockback to justify it in this context & in this context alone.

Items shouldn't be surprising considering Splatoon is going to be played in teams where you're randomly paired up.

This isn't the "fairest" competition. It's more a fun little event.

Zubz

Banned
Can we revisit how insane it is that Cloud Strife is in Super Smash Bros for Wii U? Lol

Definitely. All of my friends played him as a tertiary at least, but as soon as the announcer stated someone was playing as him, it threw me for a loop. And I think he's in the lead, too.

Kalor

I feel like 6 minutes is longer than necessary for this. Especially since we have the other 8 players right after.

Woah can I buy that somewhere

I bought one at Nintendo New York the other week.

DKxy0anU8AEzU8y.jpg
DKxy0azV4AEZX13.jpg

What a surprise, the S tier character wins out of a field of midtiers plus rosalina /s

I mean, in fairness S tier in a 1 on 1 no items format, so it's not quite the same. That said, Cloiud is the type of character who will do well no matter how many player are there

Man, this makes me wanna invite friends over for 7 player smash sessions we've played. Probably the most fun I've had with the game, such lunacy is the best haha.

Top Bottom