• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh E3 trailer

Zhao_Yun

People are freaking out over a placeholder date on Amazon.co.uk. chances are the US release is a week and maybe even a month earlier. KT have never done a worldwide release to my knowledge.

What are you talking about? All KT games in recent memory released at the same time in EU and NA (usual difference of 2-3 days). KT is not Atlus.

Game continues to look awesome. I'm really looking forward to this. I hope the changes they've made from the last demo don't ruin the game's pretty good balance it already had.

Nioh: Do you like the game now? Edition

Now that I've seen other games from E3, the graphics in this look worse. If this comes out soon enough, I'll probably still buy it, though.

Asriel

Honestly not that impressed with the graphics or voice-acting.

But the gameplay looks fine. I guess this can be my Ninja Gaiden substitute.

crimilde

Banned
Some screens and character models:

13403204_613208215514172_4084985400148844729_o.jpg

More on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Niohofficial/photos/?tab=album&album_id=613208212180839

Tsunamo

Glad they're doing a beta in August. I had my fix of the alpha and i've been craving more.

I look forward to seeing how the changes have affected the game.

Kudo

Hopefully the beta doesn't have too much new levels if any, I don't want to be spoiled before the full game is here.. It was already rock solid all I need is to confirm the game still works.
Damn I'm so hyped for this.

Nestunt

I am always saying that I would love a Bakumatsu game from From Software and Miyazaki

this is the closest I will get

crimilde

Banned
Not sure if this has been mentioned already. Found this as a comment to their FB E3 album:

A demo of Nioh featuring brand new content will be present at the E3 2016 in LA from June 14 – 16 with more of what everyone loved about the recent Alpha Demo on PS4: more high-intensity combat, new weapons, never before seen characters, deadlier enemies and a whole lot of challenging gameplay.

Scheduled for launch in 2016, Nioh is in development exclusively for the PS4 system.

No indication about it being console exclusive, just flat out exclusive.

Lord Phol

I'm going to love this game, I all ready know it. Not sure if I'll play the next beta since I'd prefer to wait for the full game, but I'll probably won't be able to resist either.

Unknown?

HORRORSHØW;206997247 said:
That looked dope.

What the fuck Sony, cutting out all these dope trailers to end on some weak ass demo.

It wasn't weak at all. If they showed these trailers people like you would complain that we only saw games we already knew about.

Ferr986

I don't get why people keep saying that that's Momiji. Her face is waaaay thinner than Momiji's.

Hair is basically the same minus the ponytail being shorter.

Also, face doesn't mean much. NG2 Ayane looked way different, for example.

But yeah, I don't think she's Momiji.

Top Bottom