• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh E3 trailer

V1ctIm

Neo Member
The alpha was amazing so I cannot wait for the beta, especially to see how the feedback changes were implemented. I would not be surprised if this were a fall release for sure. October I'm thinking. So many really great games coming really soon. 😀

Sayad

Demo 2 hype! Thing I'm looking forward to the most is seeing how much the performance changed from the last beta.

I haven't played it, but is it like the rebirth of Onimusha I think and hope it is? It certainly looks like it.

Either way, its looking pretty damn good.

Espada

I need this game so bad, all that fresh footage, those new characters, the announcement of the Beta demo in August.

Easily my most anticipated title of the year. I played the alpha demo (and enjoyed it) more than most games I've ever played, it was great.

As a side note: That lady looks a lot like Momiji, though I doubt that's her. Unless they're going to pass Momiji off as being several hundred years old.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
PI0fw5Z.png

Shin-chan

I didn't expect Team Ninja to come up with an interesting story/scenario. I'm not talking high art or anything, just something of the calibur of like DMC3 would be good - cheesy but well paced with likable and well defined characters.

I know the gameplay is good already, but if they can deliver a decent story that would be a huge milestone for them.

I'm surprised this wasn't in Sony's press conference considering its an exclusive title.

Neither was Bound, GR2 or Nier Automata. Not to mention the legion of PS4 (timed mostly) exclusive Indies.

Pretty certain, especially as the show was far shorter than It normally is, that layden only wanted the biggest guns on stage. Crash only got in because of the obvious fanservice.

Obligatory cleavage on female warrior because *sigh*

TN are fucking nasty ass pervs, but you are really reaching here.

ShinMaruku

ke9TIbi.gif

Momiji looking good here. Probably something to do with her family being witches or some stuff in the Extended TK lore.

What is she, a female tengu?

I honestly hope not. Sexy fan service ruins the tone of the game. Bikini armor, or the like, doesn't look all that protective either.

i didnt mean sexy in fan service, i mean sexy in terms of looking good and meshing well.

but i wouldnt mind bikini armor either :B

This twitter user Gaijinhunter is picking out key bits from the latest dengeki article.

Some interesting info:
  • William is the only playable character
  • The difficulty of the game will stay the same
  • They plan to polish and decrease load times to lessen the stress of dying
  • The next demo will include more weapons and stages

Also from Gaijinhunter's twitter:

"Unlike the manga, William will not understand Japanese in Nioh. That'll lead to unique character interactions and fun situations"

"Nioh beta will not just be a polished alpha. They will show new stage(s) and weapon(s). I love how open this team is! Gonna be great!"

- YES! Rifles and dual wielding!!!

- YES! Rifles and dual wielding!!!

Seeing as there was a famous dual wielding swordsman around the period of time and they want to please history geeks (remember the great yokai plague of 1600?), I'm really hoping for Musashi Miyamoto. He would have only been 16 and he started dueling around them.

Where's that?

E3 trailer. Considering they are the only other weapons we've been shown, I think they're a given.

ShinMaruku

I remember when people said team Ninja dog before the devil's third. :p

People forget this is largely the same team that did Ninja Gaiden Black.

I was still on the fence when I played the previous demo and due to time constraints never got to finish it. That being said this E3 trailer has won me over and I'm very excited.

When's the game releasing?

LAM09

I was still on the fence when I played the previous demo and due to time constraints never got to finish it. That being said this E3 trailer has won me over and I'm very excited.

When's the game releasing?

No official release date ATM, but Amazon UK says 28th Oct.

Top Bottom