• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome [OT] The Omega Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
i swear i've entered everything at the registration page but it just keeps going back to the registration page wtfff

MG310

Still better than having to sit through Beer City Bruiser and Silas Young matches before you get to see the NJPW guys.

I'm enjoying this day off and watching some great wrestling. Cody vs juice was pretty damn great, I can't wait till the last two matches.

Just got interrupted by the mail delivery.

4vNABzRh.jpg

If I am not too burnt out when WK11 is done I will watch some of this later. Particularly the epic reign of Kobashi as GHC Champion.

Ithil

Makabe's yelling reminds me of the time they had their G1 press conference and Makabe's promo consisted of him yelling "AJ...FUCK OFF" at Styles and Okada and Nakamura trying not to crack up in the background

Tall4Life

Btw, if you aren't watching this with Japanese commentary you aren't a true fan of this glorious nippon wrestling, sorry

good finish

Raw64life

Btw, if you aren't watching this with Japanese commentary you aren't a true fan of this glorious nippon wrestling, sorry

good finish

I learned my lesson from watching the first hour of NJPW PPVs with English commentary and then having to switch back to Japanese.

I didn't bother with Kevin Kelly for even a second this time.

Ithil

good finish

I don't understand a word they're saying, but that's preferable to the rubbish English commentary where I only wish I didn't so I always use the Japanese commentary.

good finish

I'm switching over to Japanese commentary for the big matches but hearing Corino completely lose it over the cursing in that match was totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom