• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 in Tokyo Dome [OT] The Omega Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horseress

yano.png

I have to say I do struggle to keep up in some of the matches as I am new to NJPW and only know about half the roster but I am loving this.

Really dig the entrance music of KUSHIDA.

Tall4Life

I don't understand a word they're saying, but that's preferable to the rubbish English commentary where I only wish I didn't so I always use the Japanese commentary.

I don't really need to know what they're saying because I've watched NJPW for enough that I understand what's going on, lol. The Japanese team gets hype as fuck and thats all I need. Fucking JR and Striker shit up the Ibushi/Nak match so much with how dead they were that I had to switch.

Japanese commentary>>>>English commentary.

The Japanese guys can barely contain their excitement and as new to NJPW as I am this seems to be pretty consistent across Puro in general.

Hell I used to fucking love Noah and AJPW for just how hyped the commentators get as well the quality of the matches.

tm24

Mexico's pretty hardcore when it comes to those bumps. "Did you get your bell rung? *bang* How about now?"
53 year old Negro Casas took a nasty sunset flip powerbomb from Volador this year. Further proving he's the best

KAMAITACHI CANNONBALL!

tm24

Seriously, you guys should see the arena mexico floor. There were no pads. This must feel like a bed to Hiromu

Kimura!

But the Kimura applies applies pressure in a different way to a straight armbar. So this psychology is sound but not the mechanics.

I watch far too much MMA/Grappling. I will see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom