• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NRA opposes bipartisan bump fire stock bill in Congress

Gattsu25

Banned
Is murdering masses of people legal? They don't care about your laws.

You can punish actions. We already do this.
You can block purchase of products. We don't do this for these bump stocks.

We're talking about blocking purchases of products here.

Again, try to keep the goalposts in one place.

Boston

You can punish actions. We already do this.
You can block purchase of products. We don't do this for these bump stocks.

We're talking about blocking purchases of products here.

Again, try to keep the goalposts in one place.

Which brings me back to my original point of how easy it is to convert a rifle to automatic. No bump stocks required.

Boston

Then why don’t people do it? Because it’s a felony to do so. Automatic weapons are heavily regulated and you don’t see them in crimes.

Lol do you even know what we are debating? If you are hell bent on murdering masses of people and have a rifle, do you think the criminal is going to be like nope only semi auto for me, it's illegal to make my weapon full auto...

I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

Opto

Banned
While the bump stock ban would be mostly symbolic, it just goes to show the NRA will fight for anything that makes killing easier. They essentially fund the white terrorism of america.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
Lol do you even know what we are debating? If you are hell bent on murdering masses of people and have a rifle, do you think the criminal is going to be like nope only semi auto for me, it's illegal to make my weapon full auto...

I don't really understand what you're trying to say.
You do realize your entire argument boils down to “Certain people will do things anyways, so why have laws.” right? I’ll give you some time to think about why that’s asinine.

In the meantime maybe you can explain why you think bump stocks should be legal, too.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If anyone here is a member of the NRA you are literally funding terrorism.

If we can't regulate guns and Guns accessories can we at least make ammunition just as difficult to get as sudafed?

Top Bottom