• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia's "Super Secret" Live stream - how the grinch stole AMD's christmas

Grief.exe

Assassin's Creed, forced Uplay integration, typical Ubisoft delayed ports, poorly optimized ports, homogenized gameplay.

Typically does not do that well on the PC side.

Did they just say no pictures/streaming of AC4, because it's still early!? That shit comes out next fucking month!

I get the feeling that they don't want off-screen shots since they won't look as good as the PR bullshots they release.

Just, I am amazed that someone would say that their entire life. And it is so common too.

English could be my second language
I may have never used the phrase before

Everyone's situation is not the same as yours

Assassin's Creed, forced Uplay integration, typical Ubisoft delayed ports, poorly optimized ports, homogenized gameplay.

Typically does not do that well on the PC side.

I get the feeling that they don't want off-screen shots since they won't look as good as the PR bullshots they release.

English could be my second language
I may have never used the phrase before

Everyone's situation is not the same as yours

Well, that happens to be my situation.

SJRB

Gold Member
Lol and behold the screen goes black during the Watchdogs thing.

Why don't you just kick me in the balls while you're at it, Ubisoft.

Ce-Lin

what and why do they intend hiding from us peasants ??? lol ahahah we know what the game is and it's been demo'd already, shenanigans.

Freki

Well as they aren't showing it I'll just assume the worst:

-OMG those jaggies what a joke of an engine is this?
-Model detail is shit - below 100 polygons confirmed
-Debugging textures of most games look better than this washed out shit...
-render distance below 10m... ridiculous
-Jesus christ - they can't even hit 15fps on a dual titan setup----

SJRB

Gold Member
- "This demo leaked a while ago, but it was in Russian. You can watch it if you like that sort of thing"
- crowd chuckles, everyone and their mom obviously has seen it already
- turns off camera anyway

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Games are in an "early state" and aren't ready to show supposedly. My ass. Come on Ubi.

Early state? Lol we have already seen one of the ugly ass footage of this game. I'm pretty sure that this can't be that bad. Ubishit again.

I'm fine with grammatical corrections and helpful comments. That were the vast majority of responses given, only one felt attacking.

Strange that you wouldn't be more open-minded then.

Yeah, I do get where it is coming from, since I see it used more than "couldn't care less", I was just surprised. It was not meant as an assault and I apologize for responding that way.

HariKari

Early state? Lol we have already seen one of the ugly ass footage of this game. I'm pretty sure that this can't be that bad. Ubishit again.

Funny part is the streamer is still dishing dirt on the game

Ryan Shrout: Lighting looks good, animation is not that great.

Ryan Shrout: In a cut scene now, facial animation is pretty good, but nothing like the Beyond Two Souls stuff.

EVIL

lol, this reminds me of them being super secret about their booths at gamescom. Allot of suckers stood in long lines to see assasins creed 4, watchdogs and the division footage that was identical to the E3 stuff that was livestreamed and or released to the press around that time. They are always saying stuff like, "please dont take pictures and or video since this is never before seen footage" but its always E3 builds. I learned to never stand in line for a ubisoft presentation at gamescom.

Top Bottom