• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetup: March 31st - Hump Evilore Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pein

Banned
So I have no clue where you guys are. Look for me I'm the awkward Indian dude who is alone. Edit I'm outside

Jhoan

If I wouldn't have turned off the Xbox half an hour ago, I would have been fiending away into the night.

So you guys are moving on to Radegast; that's good to know. I'm eating at the moment; I'm gonna take a shower in a few minutes, then head out. I'm feeling kind of lazy though; listening to music.

El Sloth, sal de esa casa palomo. I'll buy you a drink (the cheapest drink).

I don't think I'll be getting as drunk as the last outing; I'd hate to have to take a leak in the middle of a trek only to miss out on a good moment.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I'm not legal in the states yet. :/

Omw... eating something real quick. I'll be the dude with brown hair a brown leather jacket, blue plaid button-up, jeans and brown shoes.

Jhoan

I wish i could go but the 1 train (my means to go home) is out of service this weekend.

Also boo Brooklyn ;) Manhattan all the way.

If you live in Northern Manhattan (like me), take the A train to 14th then the L.

I just took a shower. I'm getting dressed and getting ready to head out. Someone PM their number; Jason's not going to be there all night so I need someone else's number.

alright, finishing my coffee and heading over. i live in nolita, should be there around 9ish.

i'm a short asian guy with glasses and a handlebar mustache wearing a gray cardigan.

jasonng

Barcode
388 Union Avenue‎ NY‎ 11211
United States

G or L train to metropolitan ave. This is where we're at now.

Jhoan

So I'm gonna get off at Lorimer St. then; I got it. I'm gonna leave very shortly. I'll hit you up when I get there Jason (assuming you guys haven't already moved by the time I get there.)

I'll be wearing a black button up shirt that says "cult" on the left side, a dark gray leather Jacket and black gray Onitsuka Tigers.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
In case anyone's worried, I'm with Mully. He's not in good shape I may put him in a cab....

... But he lives in massapequa :(

Jhoan

Where you guys at? I'm in Lorimer St. This isn't Kansas for me Dorothies so I don't know my way around BK.

jasonng

Then you guys should hurry up and do something embarrassing to him! Do it for gaf! :D

Sorry, love. I left before I can give you ammunition for my embarrassment. I left when it was getting good though. Thanks for keeping me company for drinks guys. Make sure mully gets home safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom