• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetup: March 31st - Hump Evilore Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

Alright I'm heading out to meet up with Mahoney, Jamieson, and Bob page. I'll be the douche asian in a blue sweater and nose ring. I'll be checking my PM if you guys can't find Berry Park.

bob page

You got a nose ring?

Hasn't he had one? I thought I remembered him with it last summer.

Anywho, I'll be heading out at around 4- I live in billyburg so it'll only take me 15mins to get there.

God I forget how horrible it is to get to Williamsburg if you live in Brooklyn (ironic, I know)

3 miles distance = 45 minutes in the subway, wtf.
Can you take the G? I think if you take the G to Metropolitan or Nassau, it's like a 15 min walk to Radegast.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
God I forget how horrible it is to get to Williamsburg if you live in Brooklyn (ironic, I know)

3 miles distance = 45 minutes in the subway, wtf.

Askia47

I'll be at the beer garden with a big TokiDoki hat! PM me if anything changes, gunna head out soon towards Long Island and then make my way back towards BK.

Mully

is it possible to get there by lirr?

Yep. Take the Train to Penn. Take the A,C,E train downtown to 14th Street. Walk across the 14th Street Station to the L Line. Take the L train to Bedford Ave, Brooklyn. It's about an hour and a half commute.

Shiiit, this is tonight!! I went on a date last night, a first date (it went really well) and I drank a good amount... not sure I'll be able to stomach any additional alcohol for a bit. I'll still be making prbly, I just might be less drunk and lamer than originally anticipated.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Leaving now, be at the park or wherever the 4-5 meeting place is in 45 mins

Raging Spaniard

Ok Im at the bar and theres like 3 groups here, somebody go say hi at the dude with an orange shirt, scarf and leather jacket thats ordering a beer

-PXG-

Me and another gaffer are getting food at shake shack at 7 on 44th and 8th. Going to see Nero afterwards.

We'll probably show up, wherever you guys, are, after. the show

Kccitystar

would love to come join in the fun, but it's a mother fucker getting from queens to williamsberg

Just a little FYI, the 7 is not running into Manhattan. The last downtown stop is Queensboro Plaza. To catch the G there's a shuttle bus that will take you to Court Street to catch the E/G train

Raging Spaniard

Fffffffffffffffffffff

God damnit.

shiiiiiit

I'm already on the train.

It's, still safe and sound, in the return package that was shipped back to me. Son of a bitch.

You will get it back....

Lol better be soon because Im MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO

-PXG-

Lol better be soon because Im MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO
I know....shit

Anyway, three middle aged women next to me are pouring cheap rum, from a paper bag into a bottle of coke.

They have the typical, tacky, gaudy Jersey shit on too. Fuckin trash.

zHqmY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom