• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

Why would he? She doesn't play a bad guy on Twitter or Instagram. Rusev does.

Fuck THAT. It's ONE MINUTE and some change long. Way too long. One of the worst.

I mean Review-A-Raw and Wai have terrible intros too, because they last about 20 minutes until they get to the show. Once that's done, it's gravy.

Got something against flair ?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You do realize you are making zero sense right now, right?

Sometimes you just need to stop working the character, like Rusev and Lana.

This is real life.

Stephanie, on social media, is the brand coordinator and not playing a part - not like Rusev has been on Twitter. I don't know...is this a rib? I don't think it's that weird to have a very different feel between the two #coldfish #witchcraft

Got something against flair ?

Nah just the length of the intro

DMczaf

Stephanie, on social media, is the brand coordinator and not playing a part - not like Rusev has been on Twitter. I don't know...is this a rib? I don't think it's that weird to have a very different feel between the two #coldfish #witchcraft

But she does her brand coordinating on TV too.

Who is the real Steph, Sunny? Who is the real Steph...

jmdajr

The writing team had to be all...."wtf do we do now???"

And that's how it played out on TV.

Rusev didn't even speak!

"GOD DAMN IT! WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT LATER!"

Anth0ny

Fuck THAT. It's ONE MINUTE and some change long. Way too long. One of the worst.

I mean Review-A-Raw and Wai have terrible intros too, because they last about 20 minutes until they get to the show. Once that's done, it's gravy.

Another reason why Lapsed Fan is the best wrasslin podcast. 20 second intro song, 4 HOURS OF WRESTLING TALK. dudes never get off topic, either. everything they talk about relates in some way to the show they're reviewing... unlike Pollock and Ting, who often talk about Tim Hortons/whatever is happening in Toronto.

Which I appreciate since I live in Toronto, but I can see how everyone else would find that annoying to listen to!

Someone isn't being fair to Flair???

I'm fair to Flair!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But she does her brand coordinating on TV too.

Who is the real Steph, Sunny? Who is the real Steph...

aZftXYC.gif

Toki767

The writing team had to be all...."wtf do we do now???"

And that's how it played out on TV.

Rusev didn't even speak!

"GOD DAMN IT! WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT LATER!"

I can imagine Rusev and Lana having a conversation at home about how stupid the entire program is and how they really don't want to be kissing other people on TV even if it's fake.

So they put out that image.

I mean, Nikki Bella and John Cena post about each other all the time AND TMZ has reported their relationship AND it's on Total Divas, their "reality" show but they still pretend like they aren't a real life couple on WWE TV.

Classic WWE double standards.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can imagine Rusev and Lana having a conversation at home about how stupid the entire program is and how they really don't want to be kissing other people on TV even if it's fake.

So they put out that image.

I mean, Nikki Bella and John Cena post about each other all the time AND TMZ has reported their relationship AND it's on Total Divas, their "reality" show but they still pretend like they aren't a real life couple on WWE TV.

Classic WWE double standards.

They're not running an angle that is directly opposite their relationship, however, and it is addressed on WWE TV.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Babyface John Cena and Daniel Bryan dating super heels Team Bellas has bugged me for a long time.

WWE doesn't even know how to do reality right

Wow, he looks...really small. I think he's done wrestling completely. No joke, he looks very small.

watching that ROH video they uploaded today, it struck me how much bigger he looked than in WWE, maybe that's just compared to WWE guys but even on his own it seemed like he had a good figure. Not so much the last couple years

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
watching that ROH video they uploaded today, it struck me how much bigger he looked than in WWE, maybe that's just compared to WWE guys but even on his own it seemed like he had a good figure. Not so much the last couple years

There was a really good heel era Bryan that looked awesome and strong as fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I was Cena I'd never let Vince McMahon yell at me in my life.

Mother fucker, I am your lifeline. You ain't got nobody else.

Aiii

So not worth it
My seven year old nephew loves these Minions. Got a couple of huge ass posters in his room. I have to fake liking them because this thread ruined Minions for me forever.

I'm seeing a lot more snarkiness and backhanded tweets from BritWres promotors... Boots, reassure me this isn't going to all collapse in on itself

I feel bad putting this out there for #IndyPosterThursday, because Terrale Tempo and Moonshine Mantell are two good young guys, who deserve good things, but there's so much else WRONG with this poster...

DNoky4i.jpg

Terrible design aside, terrible photos aside, questionable talent aside...If you are a promoter, in 2015, and you decide to write the words "PLUS MIDGETS & A DIVAS MATCH" on bottom of the card your poster, you actually did me a real service. I know to avoid your show.

And whoever the genius was that thought the word "IMPACT" would be hot to use for a wrestling show in 2015, probably still dresses like Matt Hardy from 1996.

Shouldn't be surprised though. All these TWA / AIWF companies here in Texas seem to be straight-up behind-the-times garbage.

Check out the logo for Texas Wrestling Entertainment:

hhioA2q.png

I mean, seriously, you cant make this shit up. I wonder if any of these fuckers have ever had an original idea in their entire lives...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel bad putting this out there for #IndyPosterThursday, because Terrale Tempo and Moonshine Mantell are two good young guys, who deserve good things, but there's so much else WRONG with this poster...

DNoky4i.jpg

Terrible design aside, terrible photos aside, questionable talent aside...If you are a promoter, in 2015, and you decide to write the words "PLUS MIDGETS & A DIVAS MATCH" on bottom of the card your poster, you actually did me a real service. I know to avoid your show.

And whoever the genius was that thought the word "IMPACT" would be hot to use for a wrestling show in 2015, probably still dresses like Matt Hardy from 1996.

Shouldn't be surprised though. All these TWA / AIWF companies here in Texas seem to be straight-up behind-the-times garbage.

Check out the logo for Texas Wrestling Entertainment:

hhioA2q.png

I mean, seriously, you cant make this shit up. I wonder if any of these fuckers have ever had an original idea in their entire lives...

It doesn't look THAT bad....but it sure ain't great.

Top Bottom