• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
2k website said:
GAME 12 DEADLINE MONDAY @ 11PM EST

WTF

dude I thought we had until monday

I wanted to play DCX
WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFF

jobber

fucking 2ksports and their fucking "patching" the game

The same fucking glitch where your guy just shoots the ball in the air in the 4th then your console freezes still isn't fixed. That shit just happened for the first time online -_-

U G H

DAMMIT

let me know when you want to replay the game. I was down by 4 with 6 minutes to go... still was going to win :D

-let's rematch right now! Jean-Claude Van Damme style!

jobber

ChrisJames said:
DAMMIT

let me know when you want to replay the game. I was down by 4 with 6 minutes to go... still was going to win :D

-let's rematch right now! Jean-Claude Van Damme style!

Rob Van Dam!

crying.jpg

DAMMIT!!!

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
WTF

dude I thought we had until monday

I wanted to play DCX
WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFF
Yeah that's what i thought. Do u have mod powers? We'll play now.

DCX

AkaBalla

AkaBalla said:
New York @ Utah - Just do it - Nike

Washington @ Miami - Lets do it

Phoenix @ Denver - Juan may be back soon?

LA Lakers @ Cleveland - Truelize lets get it done.. Your on a hot streak after beating me

Charlotte @ San Antonio - Cmon Jobber your opponet is always on aol instant messenger and responds quite quickly even when he is on mobile.

DEADLINE IS MONDAY NIGHT @ 11PM EST

Sorry guys pay attention more that was for week 12.. Week 13 started on Monday and the deadline passed on yesterday...

Have a good day

DCX

DCX
Good game Smokey. I needed to move Andrea off of Lewis. The speed difference was to big to over come. I can't believe Curry missed those two big shots for me. Zach should have gotten those shots or at least Marbury.

Great game. I have to learn to keep from giving up the big quarter. I lost to Malley that way after controlling the game, and i just lost to Smokey and his Magic the same way. I'm proud of how i played, just sucks that i'm 3-5 games from being something like 8-6 or 10 and 4 if i just learn how to close out games. He played smart. Sat in a 2-3 zone for the better part of the game due to the lack of shooters on my team. I kinda wish i had Q back, especially with the patch.

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
Good game Smokey. I needed to move Andrea off of Lewis. The speed difference was to big to over come. I can't believe Curry missed those two big shots for me. Zach should have gotten those shots or at least Marbury.

Great game. I have to learn to keep from giving up the big quarter. I lost to Malley that way after controlling the game, and i just lost to Smokey and his Magic the same way. I'm proud of how i played, just sucks that i'm 3-5 games from being something like 8-6 or 10 and 4 if i just learn how to close out games. He played smart. Sat in a 2-3 zone for the better part of the game due to the lack of shooters on my team. I kinda wish i had Q back, especially with the patch.

DCX

That was a fucking tough game. I give you credit you play very good man to man defense I couldn't shake you at all. You had a 9 pt lead going into half and I was very frustrated and used all my frustration to get back into the game and ended up with a 29 pt quarter. You were consistently hitting shots as well whether I was in man or zone.

I think you may have hit the shot with curry at the end if you were a bit closer. I looked at the replay and you were almost at the FT line and attempted a hook that went off the glass(although I'm sure the 2 seconds left on the shot clock had something to do with it). Looking at the stats it was a pretty even game and the ball just happened to bounce my way one more time.

I escaped with one for sure but I'll take it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DM,you free to play our league game after the Rockets game?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DM im in the lobby.

Matrix

10 game win streak....DM bites the dust.

12-2.

Fifty

Aka, it's very likely that I won't be home at 9 when we intended to play tonight..so it'll have to either happen late tonight (can't promise though) or another day soon. You know I really want to play my games, so there shouldn't be any problems. Hopefully we can get it in soon.

AkaBalla

Fifty said:
Aka, it's very likely that I won't be home at 9 when we intended to play tonight..so it'll have to either happen late tonight (can't promise though) or another day soon. You know I really want to play my games, so there shouldn't be any problems. Hopefully we can get it in soon.

Mon & Tues Im good from 9p-11p est... Take your time we will get this in by Wednesday!

DCX

DCX
AkaBalla said:
Konex and I are going to play our week 13 game right now.. The league will be back to week 14 in an hr
Hold on, but yet i can't play my game with Jobber...wow. Mod abuse!

DCX

Smokey

Dunno if it's been posted, but it appears that the patch fixed FT shooting online. It feels like it did last year in 2k7.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Smokey Bones said:
Dunno if it's been posted, but it appears that the patch fixed FT shooting online. It feels like it did last year in 2k7.

And it moved all our league sliders back to default. Tainted wins!!!!

Fifty

Oh god..that was the single most painful experience I've had playing this game. AKA continues his dominance over me. It was just ridiculous. Garnett was 2-2 from 3..that's all I really need to say. Ray Allen was uncoverable..he played out of his mind and my guys weren't able to nail wide open or relatively open jumpers.

Never have I seen such a juxtaposition in jump shot shooting %'s in a game between two reasonably good players. I shot 39% but it was really much, much lower..most of my makes were on dunks or layups. There needs to be a "Jumpshot Shooting %" stat..as well as a "Wide open shooting %" My guys just weren't awake yet. I'm never going to play a game before 11 am, ever again.

Aka's a class act, so I guess I'd rather lose big to him than to most people. He's always had my number..I remember in previous seasons, before the Celtics got two all stars for relatively nothing, he would always kick my ass. I think he's just my kryptonite.

Matrix

Aka was a bitch to beat and always is,doesnt matter who is on his Celtics team.

Only reason I beat him was because Yao is the f-ing man in this game and the Celtics dont have a center that can handle him at all.

If I play aka again I'm sure he will double team Yao more and dare me to shoot with everyone else.

My D did help me against him,I didnt let Ray go off on me.KG did,but damn you know he's on his game when like you said,KG goes 2/2 on threes.

AkaBalla

4 Games remain! Deadline is tonight @ 11pm est

New Jersey @ Charlotte - Aim each other fella's

Washington @ Atlanta - Zep aim xsniffindrawz he is always on aim

Denver @ Utah - Juan's back wth us Malley, get er in

Miami @ Golden State - FMT & Pheeniks, watch out i will be flipping a 2 headed coin.

Matrix

CB,everyone's aim's are on page 1,first post by aka.

AkaBalla

League was advanced last night.

The league will try to advance this Sunday @ 11pm est. I know it's the holiday's but we should be able to squeeze games in through the weekend. We will take a Xmas break until Wednesday. A nice 3 day break. We will get Week 16 out of the way before new years.

Fifty

Can you play before or at 7:00 eastern? I'm going out tonight so that's the latest I can start. I'd love to play but I can't assume you'll be able to play in the next 2.5 hours.

Fifty

What a horrible excuse. DCX, next time just say you don't want to play! Your daughter going to the doctor? Come on man, don't insult my intelligence.

Seriously though. It's a busy time of the year..I'm not sure what the next week is like so we'll probably be best off just finding each other on AIM.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey Jobber, it's you and me buddy.

My availability is as follows:

Friday night late = possible unless I'm watching a movie with the wife
Saturday = morning, afternoon sure, evening no
Sunday = afternoon yes

:D

Top Bottom