• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Truelize said:
Hey Jobber, it's you and me buddy.

My availability is as follows:

Friday night late = possible unless I'm watching a movie with the wife
Saturday = morning, afternoon sure, evening no
Sunday = afternoon yes

:D

ok True Crimze: Streets Of Green Bay

If you see me on Live, message me. I will bring punch and pie.

Fifty

DCX, can you play tonight? I think I'm free. Let me know your hours, or maybe I'll see you on AIM. The sooner the better for me I think.

Fifty

Wow..The servers are down again. Friday night on a holiday weekend and no one's able to log on to play their game. Real smart 2K.

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
GCQuinton, I won't be around to play our game before the deadline, but we can make it up next Wednesday or Thursday...

I will be extending the deadline due to the servers being down last night.

Wednesday or Thursday @ 11pm, this depends on how many games have been played until then.

Everyone have a safe and jolly Xmas.

DCX

DCX
12 blocks, 11 steals, 6 threes from Nate, and a crippled Zach=a shitty loss. My Knicks don't have one good athlete! I usually set the tempo by my inside out game, but when your players are falling 80% of all my offensive sets, there isn't much you can do.

DCX

Fifty

Yeah, you really miss having Crawford..your best swing is Fred Jones for crying out loud.

Robinson was having an unreal game, until the spirit of Nate possessed me and I started chucking..and chucking..and chucking.

It was a weird game..all my Knicks players played great, just like my Warriors did against FMT.

You probably should have posted up way more. I don't recall you doing it more than a couple times at the most. You'd dribble into the paint and then lose the ball on a move done by a guy with shitty ball skills..Yet Curry took only 3 shots, and made them all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley,Im pretty sick with a bad cold so it might be a few days till we can play.

Not sure if you're even around,but we can try after Xmas.

Happy holidays everyone!

Tonight is the only night I'll be able to get in any games until next Thursday or Friday because I'm going to New Hampshire for a week, so hopefully GCQuinton can play tonight (I sent him a message on XBL).

I'll be able to play at around 10:30 EST.

AkaBalla

Miami @ Chicago
Washington @ LA Lakers
Houston @ Utah
Detroit @ Charlotte
San Antonio @ Cleveland

5 games remain..... I will extend the deadline until tomorrow night @ 11pm est to let the kids unpack their toys they got for Xmas...

Good luck

GCQuinton

Just checked in real quick...

I'm out of town and won't be able to sit down at length to get a game in until early next week, so I won't be able to play tonight. I obviously don't want the "L", but I'll forfeit the game if it can't be put off until then if that's what it comes to.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Malley,I'm free to play tonight anytime past 9 pm eastern,though I still feel like im dying from this cold/flu.

If anyone sees Malley on aim please tell him this or to check this thread,my aim is wonky due to computer issues still.

Thanks.

Fifty

Your AIM/computer has more issues than a guest on Maury. Sort that shit out, it's your New Year's Resolution! Real social people hang out on AIM..haven't you seen an episode of Wild On?

Matrix

:lol

I'm lazy a bitch/and sick all the time,im kinda like my computer and net connection.

I just dont have any desire to fix it,which is kinda sad,cause im sure all I need to do is uninstall it and reinstall a new version of ichat.

Fifty

Yeah, if that's true, you really need to get on it. You've spent more time telling people you don't have AIM than it would take to reinstall ichat or whatever. OK, I've lectured enough. Get better!

P.S: Aka, don't feel too bad if the league goes very slow until new year's. The Madden league is also really slow right now because of the Holidays.

Matrix

I really think the deadline for this week should have been pushed back till after new years,this is just a busy time for people and a lot of people have family over,have gone away etc etc.

I'll fix it for new years Fifty,I promise!

Malley has the upperhand on me since im still sick :( I guess I'll use that as my excuse if I lose.

jobber

yeah...True Lize: Streets Of Ann Arbor says he's got family stuff he's doing.

For the first time since the patch came out, I've noticed you can make your defender fall backwards if you cross them up. TP crossed up some scrub on the Pacers and he fell on his ass at the 3 point line :lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
yeah...True Lize: Streets Of Ann Arbor says he's got family stuff he's doing.

For the first time since the patch came out, I've noticed you can make your defender fall backwards if you cross them up. TP crossed up some scrub on the Pacers and he fell on his ass at the 3 point line :lol

Hey the family is gone for 5 days. W00T!!!!!

Hit me up on live tomorrow and lets set a time to run this.

Matrix

Whats the status of the week? Moved till after New Years? I cant sign into the league page :\

I dont think Malley is around and I dont want a free W or a loss that isnt legit.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well two games completed by me today. I still have several other people I need to play to catch up.

DM
CB3
Wsv771
widgetraf
Juan

If any of you guys are available to play over this weekend let me know. I would love to get caught up and see what my record is when my games are actually played.

Matrix

I couldnt play my league game if I wanted to right now,xbox live is fucked up to all hell.I log in and it says im online,but I'm really not online.

A thread has been made in the gaming forum about this....

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9109736#post9109736

This better be fixed before Jan.2nd,I hope you are aware of this problem aka and dont hand out league losses to people who cant play.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah I posted in that thread. I had just completed my two games and when I went back to the dashboard it showed me offline. And when I tried to reconnect to Live it just sat there trying.

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
Deadline extened until Jan 2nd @ 11pm est. There shouldn't be any excuse if no games are played this weekend.

Good luck

I have no control over my upcoming opponent being on vacation so whenever he gets back I'm ready to play.

jobber

this game is still a glitchfest

Playing offline on my matchup screen, my whole team is assigned to guard 1 player..... Nene!!!!!!!

It's not just a text matchup glitch. When the Nuggets were on O, 4 players were guarding Nene while everyone else is WIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN...and by WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN I mean Marcus Camby hit a 3 pointer.

It's no way to fix this either. I tried swtiching defenders, letting the CPU run my D, and even playing zone :\

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
jobber said:
this game is still a glitchfest

Playing offline on my matchup screen, my whole team is assigned to guard 1 player..... Nene!!!!!!!

It's not just a text matchup glitch. When the Nuggets were on O, 4 players were guarding Nene while everyone else is WIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN...and by WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE OPEN I mean Marcus Camby hit a 3 pointer.

It's no way to fix this either. I tried swtiching defenders, letting the CPU run my D, and even playing zone :\

That happened during my game with Konex. He had two or three players guarding Big Z.

Matrix

I havent tried live in a couple of days since I couldnt stay logged on cause of the stupid issues.I'm not ure if thats been fixed yet,but....

Malley,you around now? Lets try to play our game.

Smokey

clippers owner if you are back lets go ive been waiting!

i may have a problem w/ my system. i turn it on and the 360 will not respond to my controller. it's clear that it's on as quadrant 1 is lit up, but it won't respond when i press buttons, try and move up and down, it won't do anything.

what tha fuck

Matrix

Malley,you around?

Im free to play all nite.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ugh. so i tried out my 360 again for the first time in a few days and madden worked for about 3 minutes before freezing. the problem with that was that it was not red ringing, just freezing. so i took madden out of the cd tray, turned the power off, and bashed the piece of shit into my plastic drawer that holds my games next to my tv about 10-15 times. Turned it back on and it finally red ringed.

I felt like Will Smith in I Am Legend when he did something something...

I have a friends 360 at my place for tonight and possible tomorrow, so if anyone needs to play a game against me, hit me up. other than that, i just placed the order on xbox.com for a coffin so the long wait begins :(

Smokey

CB3 said:
ugh. so i tried out my 360 again for the first time in a few days and madden worked for about 3 minutes before freezing. the problem with that was that it was not red ringing, just freezing. so i took madden out of the cd tray, turned the power off, and bashed the piece of shit into my plastic drawer that holds my games next to my tv about 10-15 times. Turned it back on and it finally red ringed.

I felt like Will Smith in I Am Legend when he had to kill his dog :(

I have a friends 360 at my place for tonight and possible tomorrow, so if anyone needs to play a game against me, hit me up. other than that, i just placed the order on xbox.com for a coffin so the long wait begins :(

Thanks for giving away part of the movie!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey Bones said:
Yeah it was done so you could clearly see how that was a lame it was to spoil a movie that's still in theaters.

you realize your doing the same thing i did then, right?

jobber

oh noes you've spoiled it for me >_<

you wanna play like that? ok spoil guy..........

in The Perfect Holiday........Rachel True didn't make that strike in the bowling alley!

HMPH!

DCX

DCX
jobber said:
oh noes you've spoiled it for me >_<

you wanna play like that? ok spoil guy..........

in The Perfect Holiday........Rachel True didn't make that strike in the bowling alley!

HMPH!
You watch things other than Reba? Sacrilege!

DCX

Top Bottom