• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Jan 2010 NBA Season Thread of you can't take the Bullets out of Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
LMAO, what was Lee doing on the inbounds? He didn't want to give it to Al at all. Were they out of timeouts? :lol

Nate and Al took some HORRIBLE shots with the lead late in the game. That'll kill you when you play no defense. Great game by Lee wasted...

EliCash

Fuck it, can't be bothered staying up for the Suns game. I'll be here to be hatin' on the Mavs and bitch about the Suns blowing it in the 4th quarter in the morning.

Thats my Knicks...
4302354476_433e8cd7e1_o.gif

charsace said:
You know someone was open but Al wasn't looking to pass at all. No fucking conscience at all.
Dude, Al was open for 4 seconds and Gallo did not pass it. By the time he did he tried to make a play, no one was really open. Watch the replay, play was lost when Gallo didn't immediately pass it to Al. He may have been looking for Nate but Nate was busy getting mugged by Jarret Jack.

EDIT: Just resaw it. No one open.

diddlyD

Banned
as a magic fan, i'm personally insulted that anyone, national media, fans, anybody, are still acting like this team is a top threat. they're a fucking joke. just point and laugh. i'm serious when i say they are probably the least threatening team in the league. other shit teams can at least pretend to put up a challenge during key games, and then fall apart towards the end and get blown out. the magic routinely go down by 10 in the first minutes of a game, and never even get close for the next 40+ minutes. if it wasn't for their 17-3 start, which i dont even know how the fuck that happened, they wouldn't even be in consideration for the playoffs. i dont know what exactly happened, if it's all vince, or rashard not having his steroids anymore, or what, but this team is dead. DEAD.

Cloudy

Banned
The Frankman said:
Dude, Al was open for 4 seconds and Gallo did not pass it. By the time he did he tried to make a play, no one was really open. Watch the replay, play was lost when Gallo didn't immediately pass it to Al. He may have been looking for Nate but Nate was busy getting mugged by Jarret Jack.

Sorry I was watching that and the TNT game split screen :lol

Did anyone catch the postgame interview by Jack Armstong with Turk?

Honest to god:

Jack "What was the cause for your break out tonight"

Turk "...........................ball.............................."

(5 seconds of super awkward silence)

Jack "the ball in your hands?"

Turk "I got nothing else to say"

ahahahahah I was like crying it was so hilarious

charsace

The Frankman said:

Nate and Gallo were open so watch the damn play again. There's a reason why Gallo didn't give him the ball. The play was for Nate to get it and if Nate didn't have the drive he would get it back to Gallo. Gallo knew that Al getting the ball was bad news. Wake up. Al doesn't pass the damn ball. He only looks to shoot. EVERY TIME. He is the worst black hole in the league. 10x worse than anyone else in the NBA when sharing the ball is concerned.

Cloudy

Banned
How the hell is David Lee not an Allstar? This may not be PC but you'd think the NBA would want a white American that they could hype up!

ps: Josh Smith got snubbed worse though. I mean, Horford over him? WTF :lol

Dwight showing why he should never have the ball unless he outsizes his defender by 5 inches and 50 lbs or has a wide open dunk. (3-7 fg 2-8 ft 3 turnovers 0 asts) Gortat and bass are both significantly better offensive players when open dunks aren't plentiful.

That foul on Garnett was BUNK he didn't touch him until after he lost the ball :lol at reggie calling it a good call, worst announcer in any sport.

masud

Banned
Cloudy said:
How the hell is David Lee not an Allstar? This may not be PC but you'd think the NBA would want a white American that they could hype up!

ps: Josh Smith got snubbed worse though. I mean, Horford over him? WTF :lol
Didn't you know? the allstar game is about showcasing 4th options that average 14/10.

charsace said:
Nate and Gallo were open so watch the damn play again. There's a reason why Gallo didn't give him the ball. The play was for Nate to get it and if Nate didn't have the drive he would get it back to Gallo. Gallo knew that Al getting the ball was bad news. Wake up. Al doesn't pass the damn ball. He only looks to shoot. EVERY TIME. He is the worst black hole in the league. 10x worse than anyone else in the NBA when sharing the ball is concerned.
Tell me how you really feel, though. :lol

And sorry, Nate/Gallo virtually standing next to each other BTW not open. I find it amazing you completely ignore Nate being held from getting the ball just to vent on Harrington. IT WAS A BLOWN PLAY, he was trying to do his best after getting past Bargs (who went to cover Gallo).

No one on the NBA prevents another dude from going where he wants WITHOUT THE BALL without being held/fouled in some way. Yet we are to believe Jarret Jack did that to Nate Robinson? Ok...

jordan0386 said:
Al hurts his knee, has no lift, yet goes for the floater.

D'Antoni should have called TO.

Had none left on the inbound.

Weak call ill admit, but just makes up for the amount of hacking they didnt call on Bosh in the 4th

charsace

The Frankman said:
Tell me how you really feel, though. :lol

And sorry, Nate/Gallo virtually standing next to each other BTW not open. I find it amazing you completely ignore Nate being held from getting the ball just to vent on Harrington. IT WAS A BLOWN PLAY, he was trying to do his best after getting past Bargs (who went to cover Gallo).

No one on the NBA prevents another dude from going where he wants WITHOUT THE BALL without being held/fouled in some way. Yet we are to believe Jarret Jack did that to Nate Robinson? Ok...
Watch the play again. Gallo is on the move and open when Al is 2 steps inside the 3pt line and Nate is open to Gallo's left. Al drops his head and goes into No Share mode and decides he is going to be the hero. Watch a replay of him when he hit the 3 to put us up by 3. Guys walk up to congratulate him and he is all about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom