• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Jan 2010 NBA Season Thread of you can't take the Bullets out of Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
[KoRp]Jazzman said:
Had none left on the inbound.

Weak call ill admit, but just makes up for the amount of hacking they didnt call on Bosh in the 4th
... you're kidding.

Bosh every time down the court tried to dislodge Lee from the spot he was at by driving a shoulder into his gut. How do you ref that, call a foul on Lee for matching the physicality? I loved that the refs let them go at it down low, it was like a timewarp.

Brinbe

[KoRp]Jazzman said:
Did anyone catch the postgame interview by Jack Armstong with Turk?

Honest to god:

Jack "What was the cause for your break out tonight"

Turk "...........................ball.............................."

(5 seconds of super awkward silence)

Jack "the ball in your hands?"

Turk "I got nothing else to say"

ahahahahah I was like crying it was so hilarious
Ha, this was seriously great. Vid here Not sure if it'll work for those outside Canadia.

charsace said:
Watch the play again. Gallo is on the move and open when Al is 2 steps inside the 3pt line and Nate is open to Gallo's left. Al drops his head and goes into No Share mode and decides he is going to be the hero.
But by then 4-5 seconds left and he's got to make a decision. Bargs has gotten up and trailing him, Bosh is coming out and even hurt he should be able to get past Bosh. Nate was is the corner near Gallo and since they were so close to each other Jack was basically on Nate and Gallo. Poor spacing, which is what happens on a blown play.

I'm not saying Harrington isn't a knucklehead at times but you're letting your bias cloud your judgment. How many times have we seen Gallo get stripped/lose the ball for no reason w/o a peep from you? Harrington was mainly the reason Knicks had a lead late and you kill him like he's Duhon. Call a spade a spade.
masud said:
I wonder why kyoto hasn't materialized yet?
Counseling sessions with Dr. Huang.

law-order-svu49.jpg

diddlyD

Banned
1.3 seconds is way too much time with house, rondo, and pierce on the other side.

i'm calling boston with the three for the win here, this always happens to orlando

Bill walton was at the oregon campus rec center for some reason. Met him while I was playing a pickup game. We grabbed a rebound and ran down to see this old 7 footer watching from the baseline. I'm 6'6 in my basketball shoes and he towers the fuck over me. Nice guy. Said hi and shook some hands.

Cloudy said:
Sheed wide ass open. Cmon :lol

Gutsy win by Orlando. They are the deepest team in the league...

Imagine how good they'd be if Vince stopped being a dumbshit and played even half as good as he did last year.

masud

Banned
Blackface said:
http://imgur.com/SYATR.gif[IMG]

So sorry, Knicks fans.[/QUOTE]
I'm fine, I know what this season's about. Will you be fine when Bosh leaves (just like Camby, Stoudemire, Tmac, Vince...) and the Raps are stuck spending 3/5ths of the cap on Calderon Hedo and Bargs for the next two years?

Blackface

Banned
masud said:
I'm fine, I know what this season's about. Will you be fine when Bosh leaves (just like Camby, Stoudemire, Tmac, Vince...) and the Raps are stuck spending 3/5ths of the cap on Calderon Hedo and Bargs for the next two years?

Where is Bosh going to go, New York, so he can be on a worse team, with less help, making less money with the new CBA coming up that is going to drop max contracts by over 25 percent?

:lol :lol :lol

Ya, you sure do know what this season about, your GM making a terrible mistake.
and having no draft pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom